Windows 10: Windows update fixed!

Discus and support Windows update fixed! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, everyone, Due to recent events, and involving my ICT technician, I am no longer struggling on Windows 10 v1511! I am now on Win10 v1809! No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 18Jamie.Jones, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Windows update fixed!

Hi, everyone,

Due to recent events, and involving my ICT technician, I am no longer struggling on Windows 10 v1511!

I am now on Win10 v1809! No further issues reported for the time being!

Thanks,

Jamie! Windows update fixed! :D

:)

18Jamie.Jones, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Xzibit Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Check the date on the one you thought it was. Nov 4 2015 <-That's not June

The rollup does contain the fix.

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

June 21 2016

Windows Update Client for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: June 2016

This update contains some improvements to Windows Update Client in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. This includes the following:
    • An optimization that addresses long scan time for updates that's reported on some computers.
    • Fix for a Windows Update error 0x8007000E on some computers while they are updating.
    • Some reliability improvements.

Xzibit, Aug 5, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Octopuss Win User

Windows update fixed!

They made it part of the WU client then, or it's two different things doing the same. Too bad you can't download it separately.

Octopuss, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows update fixed!

1. Windows update fixed! - Similar Threads - update fixed

2. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  3. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  6. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  7. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  9. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  10. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...