Windows 10: Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T in Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In my post last May on Windows 10 and the “disappearing” SAC-T,I explained how we simplified and aligned our Windows servicing terminology with Office,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T in Windows 10

Source: Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T - Microsoft Tech Community - 339523

:)

Brink, Feb 14, 2019

2. Difference Between Content of Windows 10 SAC-T and SAC ISO Media

Dear All,

Any Idea for the Below...

Difference Between Content of Windows 10 SAC-T and SAC ISO Media

Regards

Omar A.G. Dweik, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 and the disappearing Semi-Annual Channel Targeted (SAC-T)

Source: Windows 10 and the "disappearing" SAC-T - Microsoft Tech Community - 199747

Brink, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Update Business retirement

2. WSL is blocked by SAC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL is blocked by SAC ?: Hello,I'm reaching out to the community for assistance with a persistent WSL issue. Upon attempting to launch WSL, I'm encountering the following error:WslLaunchInteractive failed with error: 0x800711e6 - System Integrity policy has been violated. Explicit denied file.Steps...
  3. retirement of Windows 10 Pro in 2025

in Windows 10 Gaming
    retirement of Windows 10 Pro in 2025: What, in practical terms, does the retirement of Windows 10 Pro in October 2025 actually mean? What will happen or won't happen?Will it still be usable? The only obstacle to Windows 11 for me is the processor in my laptop......
  4. retirement of Windows 10 Pro in 2025

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retirement of Windows 10 Pro in 2025: What, in practical terms, does the retirement of Windows 10 Pro in October 2025 actually mean? What will happen or won't happen?Will it still be usable? The only obstacle to Windows 11 for me is the processor in my laptop......
  5. Internet Explorer is retiring – What does it mean for businesses?

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer is retiring – What does it mean for businesses?: [ATTACH]Internet Explorer survived in the digital space for long (more than two decades) amid stiff competition from its rivals. However, Microsoft has made it clear, the Desktop application will go out of support and be retired on June 15, 2022, for certain versions of...
  6. Skype for Business Online will retire in 12 months

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business Online will retire in 12 months: A year ago, we announced the July 31, 2021 retirement date for Skype for Business Online along with our recommendation that customers upgrade to Microsoft Teams. Since then, Teams adoption and usage continue to grow, as organizations have needed to find better ways to safely...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 on a retired business laptop, please help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 on a retired business laptop, please help.: I received a laptop from a friend that had been retired from use at his company. I have tried everything I can find to activate Windows 10 on the laptop but it keeps telling me "can't connect to organizations activation server." How do I fix this so that I can use Windows 10?...
  8. Retiring Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retiring Windows 7: I was just asked if a system which had W10 on it for a while when the version was new, but was reverted to W 7 could, at last be changed to W 10? I run three versions of 10 myself, Pro, home and Insider pro. I'm inclined to think that the only way to upgrade now is to buy a...
  9. Windows 10 and the disappearing Semi-Annual Channel Targeted (SAC-T)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and the disappearing Semi-Annual Channel Targeted (SAC-T): When we first released Windows 10 in July 2015, we tried to explain the process by which servicing worked in what became known as the Current Branch/Current Branch for Business, or CB/CBB. As part of a cross-functional team of authors who dedicated many, many hours to the...
  10. Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired

in Windows 10 News
    Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired: Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired Applies to: Skype for Business for Windows Phone Summary The Windows Phone app for Skype for Business is being retired. After this change takes effect, new users will no longer be able to download the app from the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T