Windows 10: Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience

Discus and support Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the past two months, we have shared insight into how Windows Update for Business leverages diagnostic data to monitor servicing channels and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience

Source: Windows Update for Business Windows Analytics: a real-world experience - Microsoft Tech Community - 242417

:)

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
  2. NathanLi1 Win User

Windows Analytics Questions

Hi guys:

I Just had few questions about Windows Analytics, hope someone can help answer them.

• How often does our computer upload the telemetry data, and how big it is?
    • How do we retire a computer from Windows Analytics once we remove a Windows computer from our AD?
    • How long does Windows analytics store the data, like your crashing history?

Thanks

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup**

NathanLi1, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Analytics now helps assess Meltdown and Spectre protections

Source: Windows Analytics now helps assess Meltdown and Spectre protections - Windows For Your Business

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience

1. Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience - Similar Threads - Update Business Analytics

2. Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic: Hello to you,When I open my Event Viewer I get a "Query Error" which appears saying "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic" followed by "the instance name passed was not recognized as valid by a WMI data provider"I tried to find a solution but I couldn't find anything concrete...
  3. Real-world practices to optimize Windows 10 update deployments

in Windows 10 News
    Real-world practices to optimize Windows 10 update deployments: Since the initial launch of Windows 10 in 2015, many of you have sought release-over-release efficiencies to ensure that the devices and users in your environments remain protected and productive. Based on discussions with, and feedback received from enterprise customers...
  4. Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK: My Friend has Flight Simulator X an I just put his copy on my PC an Both Computer's are connected to the Internet an we keep getting this message " An error occurred while downloading Real-World Weather. Please check your Internet connection and configuration and try again."...
  5. Real world maximum wifi transfer speeds?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Real world maximum wifi transfer speeds?: A question out of curiosity, not need or a problem. It seems to be pretty well known that the fastest internet transfer speeds come through a connection using an ethernet cable, and for various reasons including signal processing overhead, a wifi connection can not reach...
  6. No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?: Using the app: Real World Cursor Editor (realworld cursor editor - Google Search), I have been trying to get a colored circle around my cursor. I am able to color the cursor and to establish a "hot point," after selecting "Circle," I can't get the circle to be colored....
  7. Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome: The V8 JavaScript engine is a cornerstone of fast browsing in Chrome. Over the course of the past year, the V8 team has developed a new method for measuring performance against snapshots of real web pages. Using insights from real-world measurements, the V8 team improved the...
  8. Updates in Dev Center analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Updates in Dev Center analytics: Through our developer forums and our Dev Center feedback channels, we receive a ton of great ideas about what you’d like the engineering teams to prioritize with regard to feature development. Many of these suggestions are related to analytics, and today we’re happy to...
  9. SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience

in Windows 10 News
    SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience: Using data from millions of drive days in Google datacenters, a new paper offers production lifecycle data on SSD reliability. Surprise! SSDs fail differently than disks - and in a dangerous way. Here's what you need to know. SSDs are a new phenomenon in the datacenter. We...
  10. New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance

in Windows 10 News
    New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance: Find out how to use Update Compliance to monitor Windows Updates, Windows Defender Antivirus and troubleshoot update failures in your environment. This new demo from Microsoft Mechanics walks you through common usage scenarios for Windows Analytics Update Compliance, a...