Windows 10: windows update-former account inavailable

Discus and support windows update-former account inavailable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2020-01-17 windows 10 version 1903KB4532938update 2020-01-18 i can‘t login my account normally when i used my account and password to loginsystem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgeCheng2, Jan 17, 2020.

1. windows update-former account inavailable

2020-01-17

windows 10 version 1903KB4532938update

2020-01-18

i can‘t login my account normally

when i used my account and password to loginsystem created a new account named “TEMP” for me

in “user” foldernow i have five accounts --“defaultuser1”--“defaultuser100000”--“GBChe”before--“TEMP”in use--“public”

all personal file can be find in my former user folder named “GBChe”

i just want to know

---how to restore my former user folderand start menu settings

---are these accounts safe or notif any of them is not safehow to disable it

thanks guys

:)

GeorgeCheng2, Jan 17, 2020

2. nokia 7373 is inavailable ?

how about nokia 7360?

does it inavailable too?

toast---01, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

windows update-former account inavailable

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown windows update-former account inavailable :(

Zakin, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

windows update-former account inavailable

1. windows update-former account inavailable - Similar Threads - update former account

2. Reset Windows - Former work device w/ work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows - Former work device w/ work account: Hey there,I hope this makes sense.My mom was laid off after a corporate takeover in 2020 and still has her old work laptop we are trying to reset. The main account is connected to her now disabled work account and naturally she forgot the password. We can't reset the password...
  3. Reset Windows - Former work device w/ work account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Windows - Former work device w/ work account: Hey there,I hope this makes sense.My mom was laid off after a corporate takeover in 2020 and still has her old work laptop we are trying to reset. The main account is connected to her now disabled work account and naturally she forgot the password. We can't reset the password...
  4. Unable to Remove a Former Work Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Remove a Former Work Account: I am trying to remove a former work account from my personal Windows 11 machine and I am unable. It only allows me to remove it if I log into the account but I no longer work at the company and my account has been closed. I simply want to remove the account on my machine....
  5. Unable to Remove a Former Work Account

Unable to Remove a Former Work Account: I am trying to remove a former work account from my personal Windows 11 machine and I am unable. It only allows me to remove it if I log into the account but I no longer work at the company and my account has been closed. I simply want to remove the account on my machine....
  6. Former Employee Accounts filling up HDD?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Former Employee Accounts filling up HDD?: Please Help.Many of out computers only have 120GB SSD and that should be plenty because the users don't create a lot of data. But what I'm noticing is after about 2 years of turnover the user accounts number over 100 and use about 60 to 70 GB of the drive.It mainly looks like...
  7. Former Employee Accounts filling up HDD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Former Employee Accounts filling up HDD?: Please Help.Many of out computers only have 120GB SSD and that should be plenty because the users don't create a lot of data. But what I'm noticing is after about 2 years of turnover the user accounts number over 100 and use about 60 to 70 GB of the drive.It mainly looks like...
  8. Former Employee Accounts filling up HDD?

9. Windows Update keeps running updates on a former version of Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update keeps running updates on a former version of Office: Hi, I would like to address the following issue: My company has migrated from Office 2016 to Office 365 for some months ago. We have therefore uninstalled the previous version and installed the new one. However, since then, every time I am running a Windows Update, all...
  10. Windows changed the former administrator account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows changed the former administrator account.: Hello ladies and gentlmen, I have encountered an extremely annoying problem. Yesterday, i signed in with my outlook mail into Windows feedback, just to try it. Everything was fine untill Windows changed the default Administrator (the one that was when launching Windows)...