Windows 10: Windows Update freeze even after re-installing windows.

Discus and support Windows Update freeze even after re-installing windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, For more than a year I have been having issues with updating my Windows 10 computer. Whenever there is an update scheduled when turning off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SimonDL99, Oct 12, 2019.

1. SimonDL99 Win User

Windows Update freeze even after re-installing windows.

Hello,

For more than a year I have been having issues with updating my Windows 10 computer. Whenever there is an update scheduled when turning off the computer, it will freeze at around 30% (the moving circling dots will freeze as well), and it will stay like that for hours and hours until I manually shut it down. Sometimes it's stuck in a boot loop following the update, and my only choice is to reinstall windows. I suspected an issue with my PC parts, so I installed a new motherboard, processor, memory and a brand new SSD with a fresh install of windows. The only old parts left is the graphics card and power supply. Have anybody experienced similar issues, could it be something with my windows account, or could my power supply or graphics card be to blame? I have searched through countless forums to try to find a solution, but have not yet succeeded. Any help would be appreciated!

Specs:

Intel Core i9-9700K

Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM 16GB

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING motherboard

EVGA GTX 980Ti

Cooler Master GX 750W PSU

SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus M.2 SSD 500GB

:)

SimonDL99, Oct 12, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Oct 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update freeze even after re-installing windows. - Similar Threads - Update freeze installing

2. Windows 11 freezes completely when opening any browser even after re install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes completely when opening any browser even after re install: I have recently started having the problem of the entire pc freezing when i open any of my browsers. At first I thought it was only a Google chrome issue like when it randomly closes and stops responding and then it shows it's got an update but no, the problem persisted with...
  3. Windows 11 freezes completely when opening any browser even after re install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 freezes completely when opening any browser even after re install: I have recently started having the problem of the entire pc freezing when i open any of my browsers. At first I thought it was only a Google chrome issue like when it randomly closes and stops responding and then it shows it's got an update but no, the problem persisted with...
  4. Windows 1 freezes completely when opening any browser even after re install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 1 freezes completely when opening any browser even after re install: I have recently started having the problem of the entire pc freezing when i open any of my browsers. At first I thought it was only a Google chrome issue like when it randomly closes and stops responding and then it shows it's got an update but no, the problem persisted with...
  5. Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login: Hello,I have a problem, I tried to reinstall windows 10 and there were a few issues but I feel like I managed to get through them. Now my big problem is that when I start W10, I login and for a while, like 2 minutes or 5, my PC freezes, cannot see my mouse or use Win, Ctrl,...
  6. Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login: Hello,I have a problem, I tried to reinstall windows 10 and there were a few issues but I feel like I managed to get through them. Now my big problem is that when I start W10, I login and for a while, like 2 minutes or 5, my PC freezes, cannot see my mouse or use Win, Ctrl,...
  7. Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login

8. Constant BSOD, Even After Re-Installing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD, Even After Re-Installing Windows: Hi,I recently built my first PC a few months ago, but after installing Windows, I've been running into constant BSOD errors . My hardware is all fine, with all components properly seated. I have downloaded both BlueScreenView and WinDbg Preview in an attempt to navigate...
  9. Constant BSOD, Even After Re-Installing Windows

Constant BSOD, Even After Re-Installing Windows: Hi,I recently built my first PC a few months ago, but after installing Windows, I've been running into constant BSOD errors . My hardware is all fine, with all components properly seated. I have downloaded both BlueScreenView and WinDbg Preview in an attempt to navigate...
  10. Constant BSOD, Even After Re-Installing Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net error 0x80240442