Windows 10: Windows update freezing at 30% on 2004

Discus and support Windows update freezing at 30% on 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to use the microsoft updater from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 but always freezes. I have 930 GB but it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveHernandez2, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Windows update freezing at 30% on 2004

I am trying to use the microsoft updater from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 but always freezes. I have 930 GB but it is still failing, i tried using troubleshooter but nothing works! please help!

:)

SteveHernandez2, Sep 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Updates Freeze at 30%

For about a year now I haven't been able to update my computer without factory resetting it. I try and update and the screen freezes at 30% without fail. I hard restart it three times like recommended and follow all of the steps on here for unfreezing
    updates and none of them work. My System Reserved drive has been fragmented at 25% long for as this has been happening. When I try to optimize it, it drops to 12%, but analyzing it again brings it back to 25% fragmented. Any suggestions?

meticulousCalamity, Sep 19, 2020
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Windows update freezing at 30% on 2004

OldNavyGuy, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows update freezing at 30% on 2004

1. Windows update freezing at 30% on 2004 - Similar Threads - update freezing 30%

2. Windows 10 2004 update freezing at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update freezing at 99%: guys, i have tried everything i can find on the forums but still the update is going all the way to 99% and then just hanging. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-update-freezing-at-99/1b6af4f8-31fb-4064-ab33-b717ca259b4f
  3. Windows 2004 freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 2004 freezing: I have been running 2004 since it came out with no problems but tonight I was scrolling Firefox (79) and the PC froze. Mouse would still move but nothing on the desktop would respond, scrolling stopped and keyboard was not responsive either just mouse cursor. Anyone else had...
  4. Freezes after 1909->2004 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Freezes after 1909->2004 update: after the latest windows10 update from 1909 to 2004 I started to have some random freeze (without blue screen), sometime one a day, sometime two a day, and sometime no freeze in a day, all was working fine with 1909 (and previously with 1903). someone pointed out the "intel...
  5. Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming: Hi guys! I made a mistake by updating my computer to the latest windows version. Unfortunately there must be some drivers conflicting or something forcing my PC to freeze whilst playing videogames. This literally only happens whilst playing games. I've tried; DDU...
  6. Windows 10 2004 freezes

Windows 10 2004 freezes: I had done fresh installation of windows 10 2004 and after installation windows boot and freeze on desktop screen. After this i had restarted my pc and after rhis pc pc useless sonce it was stucked in automatic repair...
  7. Windows10 2004 update CONSTANTLY freezing laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 2004 update CONSTANTLY freezing laptop: I have a basic Lenovo laptop that I use for web browsing only. I have windows updates blocked at the router level since there is no way to turn them off with the "home edition" of windows because I don't want or ever need any updates. I was running 1909 and decided to...
  8. Windows 10 Updates Freeze at 30%

Windows 10 Updates Freeze at 30%: For about a year now I haven't been able to update my computer without factory resetting it. I try and update and the screen freezes at 30% without fail. I hard restart it three times like recommended and follow all of the steps on here for unfreezing updates and none of them...
  9. Video freezes at 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video freezes at 30 minutes: I have a new Lenovo X-1 Carbon 6th gen. My video calls consistently freeze between 28-32 minutes with an error code 0x8007000E. This has occurred in both Skype and Zoom and even on the Skype video test in Skype settings. All drivers and windows updates are up to date. The...
  10. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!: So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost random.. I check the task manager and it says my performance is running fine. PLEASE NOTE that this did not happen on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2004 30%