Windows 10: windows update freezing/performance/ headache

Discus and support windows update freezing/performance/ headache in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im having great difficulty with windows i recently got new motherboard installed new windows update 21h1 and windows keeps freezing and resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JACOBHenderson8, Jul 30, 2021.

1. windows update freezing/performance/ headache

im having great difficulty with windows i recently got new motherboard installed new windows update 21h1 and windows keeps freezing and resetting itself .. now i have windows back and dont have microsoft store ... i do not know what to do and would greatly appretiate help to fix my pc

:)

JACOBHenderson8, Jul 30, 2021
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

windows update freezing/performance/ headache

HDD performance issues on Windows 10 - Stuttering and Freezing

Hi Michell,

Here are the possible causes why your system freezes:

• Faulty hardware
    • Corrupted software and driver
    • Incomplete Windows update

To resolve the issues with your Windows 10 computer, we suggest performing the steps below:

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

windows update freezing/performance/ headache

1. windows update freezing/performance/ headache - Similar Threads - update freezing performance

2. A colossal headache

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A colossal headache: So I have built my own pc (all the wires are plugged in correctly) and I ran the windows 10 install, there was some kind of electrical disturbance that made my pc turn off. Now the drive is partitioned in a non MBR way, I cant format it through CMD beacuse I get an I/O error,...
  3. W10 update headaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 update headaches: After latest update: 1 things running slowly 2 system hangs Uninstall, go back to recover 1 things keep getting worse BSOD HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-update-headaches/3a93196d-eebf-4785-abdb-468d35c9ea38
  4. Gremlins caused headache

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gremlins caused headache: I recently had to change all my emails and phone number due to a deep hacker. I now can't access files and information I need still attached to the files. Anyone to contact to be able to download and send me the files on cloud and such devises. I also am interested in any...
  5. Update Failure Headaches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Failure Headaches: I have found that when windows fails to update the first thing to do is stop windows update service and bits service wipe out the contents of the SoftwareDistribution folder. restart both services. 99% of the time this fixes the problem. also if you are on versions prior...
  6. Windows repeat headaches

Windows repeat headaches: Years ago i updated from windows 7 to windows 10 Microsoft emailed me my code. I had to put a new hard drive in my system and now i cant find my key code to activate. It keeps trying to get me to buy a new one and I WILL NOT buy a new one. Someone needs to help me with this...
  7. Major HeadAche

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major HeadAche: So From Last Week I am having a problem. When ever I start pc my win defender shows virus detected I check and find its name Start.R and These are the details CmdLine: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\cmd.exe "cmd.exe" /c start /min cmd /c "(echo @echo off >...
  8. System Restore headache

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore headache: My situation is this....after loads of searching and trying various things, I can now do manual restore points but don't get automatic restore points nor can I configure ....I always get the "Access denied error 0x80070005". I am the Administrator. Microsoft Software Shadow...
  9. What a headache

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What a headache: "I'll go and make a coffee whilst I wait for the file to open'' It took 2 years before W7 worked satisfactory. How many years till W10 works properly? Do I have to go thru this all over again. Howabout you develop a product that actually works properly before releasing it? Up...
  10. Window 10 Upgrade Headache

Window 10 Upgrade Headache: A few months ago I upgraded my 32 bit win 7 pro to windows 10. The whole thing was fairly quick and worked great. Today I tried to upgrade my Window 7 64 bit desktop (see my system specs) and it turning out to be a real headache. Here’s what I did in prep: · First I made an...