Windows 10: windows update from 10 to 11 and now nothing works

Discus and support windows update from 10 to 11 and now nothing works in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my new laptop tried to update to windows 11 and now i can't access any files or windows apps etc. i can go online via chrome but can't do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S Falcone, Nov 2, 2022.

1. S Falcone Win User

windows update from 10 to 11 and now nothing works

my new laptop tried to update to windows 11 and now i can't access any files or windows apps etc. i can go online via chrome but can't do anything else. I have tried uninstalling updates as well as pc recovery but neither fixed the problem. I get a message to sign out of windows but when it doesn't work. Please help!

:)

S Falcone, Nov 2, 2022
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 2, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 2, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

1. windows update from 10 to 11 and now nothing works - Similar Threads - update nothing works

2. Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.: I have tried to Install 2202-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based System. The Update is KB5019959. I get error 0x800f0831. I have run the Update Troubleshooter twice. I have re-started my computer and searched for new updates. At the end of the...
  3. Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.: I have tried to Install 2202-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based System. The Update is KB5019959. I get error 0x800f0831. I have run the Update Troubleshooter twice. I have re-started my computer and searched for new updates. At the end of the...
  4. Problems with the updates 11. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows update from 10 to 11 and now nothing works

windows update from 10 to 11 and now nothing works: my new laptop tried to update to windows 11 and now i can't access any files or windows apps etc. i can go online via chrome but can't do anything else. I have tried uninstalling updates as well as pc recovery but neither fixed the problem. I get a message to sign out of...
  6. windows update from 10 to 11 and now nothing works

windows update from 10 to 11 and now nothing works: my new laptop tried to update to windows 11 and now i can't access any files or windows apps etc. i can go online via chrome but can't do anything else. I have tried uninstalling updates as well as pc recovery but neither fixed the problem. I get a message to sign out of...
  7. I recently updated to Windows 11 but now the taskbar is blank and nothing works properly

I recently updated to Windows 11 but now the taskbar is blank and nothing works properly: I recently installed windows 11 and it was working fine and I had no issues but as of this morning when I switched on my laptop, my lockscreen packground was different from normal and when I entered my pin and was waiting for it to open it said 'Preparing Windows' and took...
  8. Windows Update 2.8.2019 now nothing seems to work

Windows Update 2.8.2019 now nothing seems to work: It seems that since a windows update on the 2nd August 019 nothing seems to work properly. I can't even get the screen to activate printing. The software I use for invoicing freezes up which I try to print. Microsoft word freeze. Everything was working fine - should I restore...
  9. windows update 11/16/18, now nothing works

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update 11/16/18, now nothing works: After the update the system powers on and brings me to the sign on screen which has my name. I sign on and the screen is black and no desktop only the recycle bin. The menu is on the bottom but none of the keys work. It has the correct date and time. How do I get out of this...
  10. Finished Windows 10 updates, now nothing works

in Windows 10 Support
    Finished Windows 10 updates, now nothing works: Did windows 10 updates on my Lenovo idea pad laptop this morning and now have myriad of problems. Look everywhere for solutions, tried multiple restarts, nothing works. 1. Cannot connect to internet. Can't even access network or connection screens through control panel or...