Windows 10: Windows Update - gaming lag...unplayable

Discus and support Windows Update - gaming lag...unplayable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 was just updated yesterday 5/29/2020 with a link given to me from a Microsoft advisor. Now my games are unplayable with lag. When I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThomasGlogowski, May 30, 2020.

1. Windows Update - gaming lag...unplayable

Windows 10 was just updated yesterday 5/29/2020 with a link given to me from a Microsoft advisor. Now my games are unplayable with lag. When I used the settings check for updates, there were none available and I was already up to date. If I check my update history, it is gone...nothing in update history?? If I go to recovery and uninstall updates to a previous build, it states I would have to reinstall some programs & apps! What can I do to go back to a previous build?

:)

ThomasGlogowski, May 30, 2020

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, May 30, 2020
  3. RaulGheba Win User
    Games are unplayable after your "big" update.

"Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware". Yesterday,after I updated Windows,this error pops up in any game,obviously making it unplayable,since I get screen freezes and lag spikes every 2 seconds.

This is not a mere coincidence, something happened after your update.And I'm not the only one.

I'm using an AMD card,model RX550.

I don't know who is at fault here,AMD or Windows,but something needs to be done ASAP. This is just ridiculous.Is no one testing the updates anymore?

RaulGheba, May 30, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

Windows Update - gaming lag...unplayable

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update - gaming lag...unplayable

1. Windows Update - gaming lag...unplayable - Similar Threads - Update gaming lag

2. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!: Game crashes along with my pc. Only happens with downloads from ether xbox or microsoft store. Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-game-unplayable/d425b8f5-971d-4e82-aed5-47900a3ade73
  3. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!: Game crashes along with my pc. Only happens with downloads from ether xbox or microsoft store. Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-game-unplayable/d425b8f5-971d-4e82-aed5-47900a3ade73
  4. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games now unplayable after 2h22 update

Games now unplayable after 2h22 update: I recently started playing apex again, and it's been a really enjoyable experience. But since the 2h22 update i can no longer play, the game starts fine adn then drops to 30 fps and stays there. It's unplayable. It was running perfect before this and now I can't revert back...
  6. Games suddenly unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games suddenly unplayable: I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my...
  7. Games suddenly unplayable

Games suddenly unplayable: I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my...
  8. Games are unplayable after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are unplayable after latest windows update: Hi,My PC was working fine till couple of weeks ago, and I was able to play all the games on my system without any issue. But after the some of the latest windows updates, the gaming performance has become really bad and most of the games are unplayable. I used to get...
  9. Games are unplayable after latest windows update

Games are unplayable after latest windows update: Hi,My PC was working fine till couple of weeks ago, and I was able to play all the games on my system without any issue. But after the some of the latest windows updates, the gaming performance has become really bad and most of the games are unplayable. I used to get...
  10. Games are unplayable after updating to Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games are unplayable after updating to Windows 10 1909: submitted by /u/aeronauticalRacoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g18kjz/games_are_unplayable_after_updating_to_windows_10/