Windows 10: Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse. Help

Discus and support Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse. Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I decided updating windows after bugging me about it for a solid 3 weeks, and before the update, everything was fine. I had 144hz compatibility, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pederex1975, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse. Help

So I decided updating windows after bugging me about it for a solid 3 weeks, and before the update, everything was fine. I had 144hz compatibility, and all the good stuff. Now, post-update, windows removed nvidia control panel, I can no longer use 144hz, when I try to use Google Chrome and everything else if I open more than 5-7 tabs I've gotten in trouble countless times because of this since I'm an online student, I get a bsod, windows won't detect my gpu gtx 1060 3gb, and I can't check in device manager because it tells me that I dont have permissions to open it and big text saying "mmc.exe". And when I tried updating my drivers through geforce experience, it tells me the package is corrupt. My c drive still has a bit over 20 gigs of space left. I can remove my drivers from the add/remove programs thing and with ddu, but when I try installing it directly from the nvidia website, i get an error when I try to open talking about 7zip having a CRC error. What happened to my computer? Please help. BSOD errors have ranged from "FAST_ERESOURCE_PRECONDITION_VIOLATION" to "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" to even "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE". I have also tried reinstalling Windows via the Windows media creation tool, but that didn't work, just giving me this. "0x8007025D - 0x2000C The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation." Then, I tried running the sfc/scannow command and it kept getting stuck for hours. Please, someone tell me what is happening to my PC. I don't know what went awry as I've updated windows tons of times before with no issue at all, but this is horrible. Help :

:)

Pederex1975, Mar 30, 2021
  2. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 30, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse. Help

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse. Help

1. Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse. Help - Similar Threads - update giving constant

2. Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*: Since the 21st I have had constant BSODS and I have tried everything under the sun to fix it and nothing seems to work. I have spent the past week or so attempting to find a solution and to no avail. It only seems to happen if I play games. A concerning note is that sometimes...
  3. Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*: Since the 21st I have had constant BSODS and I have tried everything under the sun to fix it and nothing seems to work. I have spent the past week or so attempting to find a solution and to no avail. It only seems to happen if I play games. A concerning note is that sometimes...
  4. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  5. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  6. Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse.: So I decided updating windows after bugging me about it for a solid 3 weeks, and before the update, everything was fine. I had 144hz compatibility, and all the good stuff. Now, post-update, windows removed nvidia control panel, I can no longer use 144hz, when I try to use...
  7. Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse.: So I decided updating windows after bugging me about it for a solid 3 weeks, and before the update, everything was fine. I had 144hz compatibility, and all the good stuff. Now, post-update, windows removed nvidia control panel, I can no longer use 144hz, when I try to use...
  8. Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update giving me constant bluescreens, and worse.: So I decided updating windows after bugging me about it for a solid 3 weeks, and before the update, everything was fine. I had 144hz compatibility with displayport, and all the good stuff. Now, post-update, windows removed nvidia control panel, I can no longer use 144hz, when...