Windows 10: Windows update going very slowly, not sure what to do. Need help

Discus and support Windows update going very slowly, not sure what to do. Need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Demonicstalking [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Demonicstalking, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Windows update going very slowly, not sure what to do. Need help

/u/Demonicstalking, Jul 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Lynda63 Win User
    Security update is causing internet to go slowly

My HP laptop is running windows 10. It down loaded an update and since then my internet is running slowly. There is no slowly on my phone, so I don't think it is the internet itself. I checked my network adapter drivers are uptodate.

If I uninstall the update things are fine. But everytime I turn off the laptop the problematic update is reinstalled when I turn it back on.

I am at a loss about what to do. I am not that competent in sorting out problems. Any help needs to be very simple. What can I do?

Lynda63, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Windows update going very slowly, not sure what to do. Need help

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows update going very slowly, not sure what to do. Need help

1. Windows update going very slowly, not sure what to do. Need help - Similar Threads - update going very

2. Not sure, whats going on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure, whats going on: So, I think, my gpu is going bad, is just a guess.I have uploaded two mini dump files link. 2 Items Any, help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-whats-going-on/adfa7449-2b96-4a52-baa2-2af15b34913a
  3. Not sure, whats going on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure, whats going on: So, I think, my gpu is going bad, is just a guess.I have uploaded two mini dump files link. 2 Items Any, help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-whats-going-on/adfa7449-2b96-4a52-baa2-2af15b34913a
  4. Not sure what's going on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure what's going on: Hello, I'm not sure what's going on. But whenever I start my computer and it gets the the lock screen and I go to put in the password. It will freeze, go to a clack screen then keep freezing and going to a black screen. Sometimes I can get the password in and it unlocks and...
  5. Not sure what's going on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure what's going on: Hello, I'm not sure what's going on. But whenever I start my computer and it gets the the lock screen and I go to put in the password. It will freeze, go to a clack screen then keep freezing and going to a black screen. Sometimes I can get the password in and it unlocks and...
  6. Not sure what's going on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Windows Defender detected something very odd, not sure what to do.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender detected something very odd, not sure what to do.: So I was sort of in a rush to do this because I needed the footage for a video and may have accidentally downloaded something malicious. I was trying to find a method to run Crash Bandicoot 4 on ultrawide. Eventually I found a method where you just modify a couple hex which...
  8. Not sure what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  9. HELP NEEDED! - Windows Updates not Installing and not Sure Why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP NEEDED! - Windows Updates not Installing and not Sure Why: Okay, so as the title reads I have multiple updates that have failed to install and won't. I'm, not super tech savvy so I don't know if any of these are even slightly important but it would still be nice to have them install successfully. My main problem with them not...
  10. Windows start very slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows start very slowly: About a month ago I had an update for Windows 10 and after that, the computer began to boot very slowly (it took him more than 30 minutes to go up and reach to the login screen) and sometimes the language changed to gibberish or strange symbols. After about a week, the...