Windows 10: WIndows update has downgraded my pc performance

Discus and support WIndows update has downgraded my pc performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the recent windows update, My pc has just gone nuts. Its disk usage has increased to 100%. Every thing is lagging. My Google chrome won't open. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pushkar_goel98, Jul 2, 2019.

1. WIndows update has downgraded my pc performance

After the recent windows update, My pc has just gone nuts. Its disk usage has increased to 100%. Every thing is lagging. My Google chrome won't open. I have to work on my pc and this update has just downgraded my PC. Highly disappointed with Microsoft! Every update just brings a lot of bugs and hinders the performance for quite some time. Once it even cost me all my data as windows crashed during update. Fix this ASAP , not expected from a company of your stature.

:)

pushkar_goel98, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 2, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond WIndows update has downgraded my pc performance :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 2, 2019
  4. WIndows update has downgraded my pc performance

bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

WIndows update has downgraded my pc performance

1. WIndows update has downgraded my pc performance - Similar Threads - update has downgraded

2. Pc has no signal to monitor while „downgrading“ to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has no signal to monitor while „downgrading“ to Windows 10.: Hello, my pc has no signal to my monitor while downgrading to windows 10, first I thought it’s just restarting a couple times and after 3 hours of waiting it still didn’t work, so I tried different Monitors and cables, but nothing worked. I also checked if my ram is dirty and...
  3. Pc has no signal to monitor while „downgrading“ to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc has no signal to monitor while „downgrading“ to Windows 10.: Hello, my pc has no signal to my monitor while downgrading to windows 10, first I thought it’s just restarting a couple times and after 3 hours of waiting it still didn’t work, so I tried different Monitors and cables, but nothing worked. I also checked if my ram is dirty and...
  4. After windows 11 update performance of my laptop has dropped.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows 11 update performance of my laptop has dropped.: After windows 11 update performance of my laptop has dropped. how can I improve the performance of my laptop in windows 11 environment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-11-update-performance-of-my-laptop/b17f8e86-770d-4cb3-95af-7e662ac6beca
  5. After windows 11 update performance of my laptop has dropped.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows 11 update performance of my laptop has dropped.: After windows 11 update performance of my laptop has dropped. how can I improve the performance of my laptop in windows 11 environment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-11-update-performance-of-my-laptop/b17f8e86-770d-4cb3-95af-7e662ac6beca
  6. My PC downgraded itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC downgraded itself: I had a 64-bit installation, but today win10 decided to downgrade to 32-bit. Is there a fix without reinstalling it? submitted by /u/anntallex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8llix/my_pc_downgraded_itself/
  7. New Windows update affecting my pc performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows update affecting my pc performance: The new Windows Update has drastically affected my PC's performance. It's lagging a lot, programms keeps saying Not Responding, laptop takes too long to turn on, keeps freezing. None of these problems were there before this new update. Is there anyway i can once again improve...
  8. Windows 10 1903 upgrade has destroyed my PC's performance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 upgrade has destroyed my PC's performance: Since v 1903 was loaded everything stutters: typing, video, etc. (except, oddly enough MS Edge, which is NOT my default browser. This needs to be fixed now as my computer is my business!...
  9. My Windows 10 Pro has been downgraded

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 Pro has been downgraded: Hello, I recently discovered that my Windows 10 Pro license has been downgraded to a Windows 10 home for some reason. I can no longer use remote dekstop which is very important to me. I've had the same license for several years and it's been working just fine until a few...
  10. Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update 1903 destroyed performance on my PC.: After the update, I am getting major frame loss in gamess, programs taking double the time to open, and crazy lag in the desktop. Drivers are updated, no issues with RAM or hardware. Would love to know if there is a fix available because I can't rollback to an older version...