Windows 10: Windows update hates the new drivers

Discus and support Windows update hates the new drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/csonor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9uxov/windows_update_hates_the_new_drivers/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/csonor, Aug 14, 2020.

1. /u/csonor Win User

Windows update hates the new drivers

/u/csonor, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Windows update hates the new drivers

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows update hates the new drivers

1. Windows update hates the new drivers - Similar Threads - update hates drivers

2. I HATE THE NEW SEARCH BOX IN WINDOWS 11 TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HATE THE NEW SEARCH BOX IN WINDOWS 11 TASKBAR: The new Windows 11 search box from taskbar looks like rubbish. I want to revert to the old design for search option in taskbar: the simple icon, but Microsoft is not giving me this possibility. A lot of people said that the new search box looks horrible! I hate it! Why is no...
  3. I HATE THE NEW SEARCH BOX IN WINDOWS 11 TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I HATE THE NEW SEARCH BOX IN WINDOWS 11 TASKBAR: The new Windows 11 search box from taskbar looks like rubbish. I want to revert to the old design for search option in taskbar: the simple icon, but Microsoft is not giving me this possibility. A lot of people said that the new search box looks horrible! I hate it! Why is no...
  4. hate Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hate Window 11: Windows 11 has made my life hell, everything is so much more complicated than it was before, pleasego back to the older version. Please, Please Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hate-window-11/6259ac6c-160a-4789-af12-de62cd70081e
  5. hate Window 11

hate Window 11: Windows 11 has made my life hell, everything is so much more complicated than it was before, pleasego back to the older version. Please, Please Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hate-window-11/6259ac6c-160a-4789-af12-de62cd70081e
  6. I hate the Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate the Windows 11 update: Holy **** I am regretting doing this update and now it is too late for me to go back. Every single time they update anything, all of the customizations that I have done disappear and I have to re-do them all over again. My old files are hard to find and when I copy past them...
  7. I hate the Windows 11 update

I hate the Windows 11 update: Holy **** I am regretting doing this update and now it is too late for me to go back. Every single time they update anything, all of the customizations that I have done disappear and I have to re-do them all over again. My old files are hard to find and when I copy past them...
  8. I hate windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate windows update: Please, let your users decide how and when we want to run windows update !!!!!!The actual way is a pain in the ****.2 or 3 times a week it makes my PC slow, very slow for about 2, 3 hours.it was much better when once a week, on late night weekends i could let my PC running...
  9. Hate your updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hate your updates: I have everything imaginable disabled for windows updates and still, MS figures out ways to push updates. Now, my WIFI adapter loses connection every 5 min, and after hibernating, never connects. I have to uninstall the driver first, uninstall the device, reinstall the...
  10. Hate the new user interface for microsoft windows!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hate the new user interface for microsoft windows!: I Loathe the new user interface in Microsoft, along with the windows updates. I have created a face book group for people to join and we can discuss how we all loathe what the head guy of windows "joe Belfiore" is doing to windows! The face book group is called consumers...