Windows 10: Windows Update History...Missing

Discus and support Windows Update History...Missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 1909 Installed this update shortly after it was released.... When checking SETTINGS\Security & Update....in the past it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by denmarfl, Feb 13, 2020.

1. denmarfl Win User

Windows Update History...Missing

Windows 10 version 1909

Installed this update shortly after it was released....

When checking SETTINGS\Security & Update....in the past it would show the version and date that last Version Update was installed...looking at this screen today...Information is not there...No Biggie....

I am pretty sure there have been a few Updates following the 1909 Install...but when I click on VIEW UPDATE HISTORY...there in Nothing displayed I can see Definition Updates.

So did 1909 chnage is such a way that any Updates to that version will no longer be displayed in Past History?

:)

denmarfl, Feb 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Mr Ed Win User

Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list. Bree

Thanks, Bree. I followed your suggestion and it worked. Windows Update History...Missing :)

Mr Ed, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Update History...Missing - Similar Threads - Update History Missing

2. Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History: An update history is empty. The previous cumulative update is missing. Does it remove by itself? Is my previous cumulative update is still installed?...
  3. Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History: An update history is empty. The previous cumulative update is missing. Does it remove by itself? Is my previous cumulative update is still installed?...
  4. Update History is completely missing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update History is completely missing.: Update History is completely missing. Has anyone else experienced this too?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-is-completely-missing/4138cdd4-8a10-442a-a04c-587af19cd5bb
  5. Update history missing or incorrect (maybe?)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update history missing or incorrect (maybe?): 3 or 4 days ago I upgraded a couple computers from Win 10 1903 to 1909. Update history is blank. Maybe that is normal since no maintenance has been installed since the upgrade. But if I click "Uninstall updates" I get a list of 6 updates, all with an install date of 1/9/2020...
  6. Windows Update History Missing after Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update History Missing after Update 1903: After updating to Windows 10 version 1903, all update history is missing. Is there a away to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-history-missing-after-update-1903/2181471a-53e1-4fe7-9cec-67d6ac3dd05a
  7. Missing Update History

Missing Update History: In attempting to find information online as to what may be causing an issue with my mouse, I clicked on a link that I thought would be helpful. Instead, I ended up discovering something else. The article I was reading mentioned an update. When I went to find that update, I...
  8. Missing History.

in Browsers and Email
    Missing History.: should say first of all that I am using Windows 10 on an MS Lumia 550 cell phone. I am posting so that someone maybe able to explain why my Edge browser listings have disappeared and for some reason current browsing isn't leaving a trace of any site or page,the other 3...
  9. Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update

Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update: Hi, I just downloaded and installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yesterday and so far I have noticed some changes in my computer that I was not aware of before the update. (1) Somehow my System Restore was set to Disabled and all of my restore points are now gone...
  10. W8.1 Pro update history missing

W8.1 Pro update history missing: I had some problems recently with checking for the Windows 10 update. When I ran the update trouble shooter my update database folder seems to have been emptied. Now when I check my update history, it informs me that I have never tried to install any updates on my computer....