Windows 10: Windows Update Insiders

Discus and support Windows Update Insiders in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows Update says I have to manually remove Virtual Box. I don't have Virtual Box installed. I've installed it, tried the update, same message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by {jrinkc}, Jan 22, 2021.

1. {jrinkc} Win User

Windows Update Insiders

Windows Update says I have to manually remove Virtual Box. I don't have Virtual Box installed.

I've installed it, tried the update, same message. Used Control Panel to remove it, same thing. Re-installed it and used Revo to remove it, same thing.

Ideas?

:)

{jrinkc}, Jan 22, 2021

2. Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jan 22, 2021
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jan 22, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Update Insiders

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Insiders :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Insiders

1. Windows Update Insiders - Similar Threads - Update Insiders

2. Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update: Hi, I have a Lenovo M70 Laptop running Windows Insider Preview. During this week's System Update the laptop froze with a blank black screen, I could move the mouse but nothing else happened. I had to power down the Laptop. Now when I turn it on again I get the Windows Logo...
  3. Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update: Hi, I have a Lenovo M70 Laptop running Windows Insider Preview. During this week's System Update the laptop froze with a blank black screen, I could move the mouse but nothing else happened. I had to power down the Laptop. Now when I turn it on again I get the Windows Logo...
  4. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  5. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  6. Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not...: Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not download & installHello, I tried to download the update several times, but it gets stuck at about 85% and stops. There are times when I turn the computer off and on and it appears on a black...
  7. Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not...

Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not...: Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not download & installHello, I tried to download the update several times, but it gets stuck at about 85% and stops. There are times when I turn the computer off and on and it appears on a black...
  8. Blue screen error stop code clock watchdog timeout on update Insider Preview...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error stop code clock watchdog timeout on update Insider Preview...: I have an unrecoverable blue screen error stop code clock watchdog timeout as soon as my PC boots after the Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26058.1100 ge_release update. When I restart the PC, it restores the previous operating system version automatically without allowing...
  9. Blue screen error stop code clock watchdog timeout on update Insider Preview...

Blue screen error stop code clock watchdog timeout on update Insider Preview...: I have an unrecoverable blue screen error stop code clock watchdog timeout as soon as my PC boots after the Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26058.1100 ge_release update. When I restart the PC, it restores the previous operating system version automatically without allowing...
  10. Cannot update Windows 11 Insider in any way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Windows 11 Insider in any way: I used to be a Canary channel insider, but already since 4-5 months I had to update Windows manually by downloading the ISO because Windows Update kept failing and no matter what I was trying that was the only way to do it.Now the new issue is that also this method fails I am...