Windows 10: Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING

Discus and support Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello -- Windows 10 PRO x64. Recently installed "cumulative update for Windows 10...". KB4549951 shows as installed yet continues to be in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gadsblah, May 4, 2020.

1. gadsblah Win User

Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING

Hello -- Windows 10 PRO x64.

Recently installed "cumulative update for Windows 10...".

KB4549951 shows as installed yet continues to be in "pending" state in Windows Update.

If I manually download from Microsoft Catalog and execute installer, I see pop-up "already installed".

Should I worry about this voodoo?

Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING abb1554e-a1a5-45cd-b4fe-a9ebc48ec2ce?upload=true.jpg

Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING 3045e883-3f14-43f2-8dbb-37bf3db03c7f?upload=true.jpg

:)

gadsblah, May 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, May 4, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING - Similar Threads - Update Installed yet

2. Pending updates are not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pending updates are not installing: I have cumulative updates in my system and it never install. I dont have error message or code that I can provide but the update stuck at 60 then start all over again in the download. I have been dealing with this for 3 days now and never install.I run windows update...
  3. Pending updates are not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pending updates are not installing: I have cumulative updates in my system and it never install. I dont have error message or code that I can provide but the update stuck at 60 then start all over again in the download. I have been dealing with this for 3 days now and never install.I run windows update...
  4. Pending updates are not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update KB4023057 installed but still showing as pending

Windows update KB4023057 installed but still showing as pending: I downloaded and successfully installed an update yesterday :- 2022-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB4023057This is showing as successfully installed in the update history.However, it is still showing as a Pending Install - restarting does nothing...
  6. Windows update KB4023057 installed but still showing as pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update KB4023057 installed but still showing as pending: I downloaded and successfully installed an update yesterday :- 2022-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB4023057This is showing as successfully installed in the update history.However, it is still showing as a Pending Install - restarting does nothing...
  7. Windows update KB4023057 installed but still showing as pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. pending install of windows update

pending install of windows update: all updates are downloaded but not installing also i donot want to update feature update of version 1909 but how to stop this [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-install-of-windows-update/63b1ccea-7998-4d33-9333-7b762c5c8656
  9. install pending updates

install pending updates: Hello! I am brand new to Windows 10. I know, what took me so long right? The update system is a lot different than what I'm used to, I can't seem to find the "Install" button. There's just "Pause updates for 7 days" "Change active hours" "View update history"...
  10. Updates Pending to Installed

Updates Pending to Installed: How do I get from Pending to Installed when new updates have completed the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-pending-to-installed/4b6e947b-a2c1-478e-924f-d1e8282c095a