Windows 10: Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.

Discus and support Windows Update Installer stucks on installing. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm installing Window Update KB5005565 through Standalone Installer. However, it has been stuck while the progress bar is full. Here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kaleidoscope_187, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.

Hello, I'm installing Window Update KB5005565 through Standalone Installer. However, it has been stuck while the progress bar is full. Here is the image: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZEiCdvKIt has been stuck for about 12 hours. What should I do now? Cancel the installation or wait for it to finish which I doubt that it won't.

:)

Kaleidoscope_187, Sep 15, 2021
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 15, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.

1. Windows Update Installer stucks on installing. - Similar Threads - Update Installer stucks

2. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing update stucks: I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-update-stucks/c0bb4cab-d682-4a95-a6b1-7a5342b6ba63
  3. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing update stucks: I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-update-stucks/c0bb4cab-d682-4a95-a6b1-7a5342b6ba63
  4. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows update installing stuck at 20%

Windows update installing stuck at 20%: hello everyone, i recently got the 20h2 update and it always got stuck at 20%, im thinking of just stopping the update and never update again but i heard that updating windows improves performance and security. I wanna know how to fix this 20% stuck so i would be able to...
  6. Stuck at 99% on Windows Update Installation

Stuck at 99% on Windows Update Installation: I had to reset to factory defaults of windows reformatting the disk, etc. and tried to update Windows the normal way and it made some updates and then got stuck, said it was downloading but wasn't. So I forced the windows update using the installer tools. It downloaded...
  7. Windows Update Stuck Installing at 49%

Windows Update Stuck Installing at 49%: I am currently on Fast Ring Build 19002. Whenever I tried updating to the every latest build, installation process always stuck at 49%, including the latest Insider Preview 19037.1 (vb_release). Please help!...
  8. Windows update stuck in preparing to install

Windows update stuck in preparing to install: I was updating an old laptop I haven't used in a while from version 1511 to 1903. It has been stuck at 14% for 4 hours now. Anything I can do to fix this without restarting the update as I have limited internet? Already tried using the update troubleshooter, says everything's...
  9. Windows Update Stuck at 100% Installing

Windows Update Stuck at 100% Installing: [ATTACH] It has been stuck at "Installing -100%" for many hours and I've ran the Windows Update Troubleshooter multiple times and it hasn't helped. I don't know how to fix it and Modern Setup Host has been using up about 25% of my CPU so I can't really use my PC for gaming...
  10. Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates

Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates: Greetings, I've just registered into this forum, i hope there would be someone who can solve my problem, thanks before My device: Laptop Asus G73SW Core i7 8GB RAM 460M 2x1TB drive UEFI support (but still with old bios interface) Media & method used: 8GB usb...