Windows 10: Windows update installing corrupted drivers without permission

Discus and support Windows update installing corrupted drivers without permission in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have been having issues with windows update for the past YEAR now. Windows would always install drivers without permission even though all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Animish_, May 1, 2022.

1. Animish_ Win User

Windows update installing corrupted drivers without permission

Hello I have been having issues with windows update for the past YEAR now. Windows would always install drivers without permission even though all windows updates are paused. I turned on my laptop on in safe mode, uninstalled all graphics drivers with DDU uninstaller and did a fresh re-install of graphics drivers from the AMD website, Made a registry key so that windows wont update my drivers. YET this morning my laptop screen started to glitch and then it crashed and would make a sounds similar to the one which is made after a driver restart windows logo key + ctrl + shift + b repeatedly

:)

Animish_, May 1, 2022

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 1, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 1, 2022
  4. AMDCam Win User

Windows Installer Corrupted

Hey, well a couple days ago I installed "Microsoft Update" over Windows Update, and WOW is that a great app, not only can it not update anything, but it corrupted my Windows Installer. Well since Windows XP knows better than me, I redownloaded Windows Installer 3.0 redistributable, and SWEET, Windows says "it's older than the current version, no update is necessary" and not only necessary but not possible to install. SOOOO should I reinstall SP2 or what? This is crazy. Thanks for the help

AMDCam, May 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows update installing corrupted drivers without permission - Similar Threads - update installing corrupted

2. Windows update installing corrupted drivers without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update installing corrupted drivers without permission: Hello I have been having issues with windows update for the past YEAR now. Windows would always install drivers without permission even though all windows updates are paused. I turned on my laptop on in safe mode, uninstalled all graphics drivers with DDU uninstaller and did...
  3. Windows updating without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updating without permission: Hi, I was just wondering what I can do to stop windows from updating without my permission. I've searched through the settings and the option to notify me is gone. Last night I lost a lot of work because I had it opened when the computer was put to sleep, but this morning the...
  4. Windows updating without permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updating without permission: Hi, I was just wondering what I can do to stop windows from updating without my permission. I've searched through the settings and the option to notify me is gone. Last night I lost a lot of work because I had it opened when the computer was put to sleep, but this morning the...
  5. Windows updating without permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Hp Laptop Updates drivers without permission

Hp Laptop Updates drivers without permission: Computer: Laptop HP G250 G7 8 GB RAM Intel i3-1005G1 10th generation SSD M.2 256gb Windows 10 Home 20H2 Portuguese Installed: 2021/02/04 OS Compilation: 19042.844 Experience: Windows Feature Pack 120.2212.551.0 I have noticed that on Windows Updates appeared in blue...
  7. Windows keeps installing drivers without permission.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps installing drivers without permission.: I have a TP Link T4U that I use to connect to wifi. Recently, its 5ghz band stopped working properly and I found out that whenever I try to connect to a 5ghz connection, Windows 10 installs a generic driver that breaks the adapter and forces me to uninstall and reinstall. How...
  8. Windows installing without permission?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows installing without permission?: Hello, I bought Forza Horizon 4 when it came out. Then I decided not to play it anymore and deinstalled it. I had to delete the 80GB folder of the base game manually, because the store won't do that for you, if you click on deinstall. This was a few months ago. So far so...
  9. Windows Update is Downgrading Latest Drivers without Permission

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update is Downgrading Latest Drivers without Permission: [ATTACH] I have an i5-8500 installed on a Gigabyte B360 D3H rev 1.0 Motherboard (OS- Win 10). When it comes to Graphics Driver, I can install the official latest Intel's UHD 630 Driver with Intel Driver and Support Assistant without any hassle and it...
  10. Windows update without Permission?

Windows update without Permission?: Last night left computer running, because it was connected to automation printer which ran program directly from computer. Woke up found that my PC has been restarted because of some small update. Whole 8 hour printing work gone and materjal lost from it? Seriously whose...