Windows 10: Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS

Discus and support Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just update Intel management interface and also a NET framework and 1809 cumulative update and I have been getting lower FPS in games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnDole25, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS

I just update Intel management interface and also a NET framework and 1809 cumulative update and I have been getting lower FPS in games.

:)

johnDole25, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Don_714 Win User

Low FPS Problems

One Thing I had realize Is that On windows 7 there is no low fps and I have windows 10 and Intel core I.3 chip and the computer is brand new. Fro some reason I have Low Fps and don't worry I did a virus scan already.

Don_714, Apr 7, 2019
  3. 1809 FPS drop

I installed a new update 1809. But FPS drops. The installation of the latest Nvidia update also led to nothing.

NestorVargas1, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS

Low FPS [WIN10]

Not working Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS :(
    Ya not working at least with anniversary update!

Arkham Knight, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS

1. Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS - Similar Threads - update Intel Management

2. Windows 22H2 update low fps in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 22H2 update low fps in games.: I have installed the 22H2 update on my Lenovo Legion 5 RTX 3060, R7 5800H, 16gb ram. and I get low fps now, I can't do a clean install because all the programs that I need take a while to download. is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Windows 22H2 update low fps in games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 22H2 update low fps in games.: I have installed the 22H2 update on my Lenovo Legion 5 RTX 3060, R7 5800H, 16gb ram. and I get low fps now, I can't do a clean install because all the programs that I need take a while to download. is there a way to fix this?...
  4. Low fps on everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low fps on everything: I resseted my PC to a fresh start and when the system is done installing I restarted it. I notice something wierd like it's so laggy. I launcher one of my game and see that the fps is only 7. I don't know what happened I know my GPU is working and I haven't remove anything....
  5. Suddenly have Low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly have Low FPS: Starting yesterday I have been getting very low frames on games that I usually have a high fps in. For example: In Valorant I used to play on high graphics with 120 fps, but now on low setting I'm lucky to get 30fps.Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics8 GB RAM...
  6. Suddenly have Low FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly have Low FPS: Starting yesterday I have been getting very low frames on games that I usually have a high fps in. For example: In Valorant I used to play on high graphics with 120 fps, but now on low setting I'm lucky to get 30fps.Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics8 GB RAM...
  7. Low fps in everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in everything: Resetted my laptop and after the installation felt something wrong. It is laggy and sometimes hang. I play random games and found out that the FPS drops. GTX 1050 Intel i5-7300HQ Ram -8 GB HDD -1TB...
  8. Low FPS after Update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low FPS after Update 2004: Hello! After update i see 2-3 times lower FPS than before 1909 build. Both case use latest Nvidia drivers. for example - Destiny 2 at 1909 has 280-300 fps on load screen, aftre 2004 - no more than 90 fps. Can anybody confirm this problem? By the way - when 2004 : boot...
  9. Low FPS after Update yesterday!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS after Update yesterday!: So yesterday i applied new thermal paste to my laptop and i had to update when turning it off, my temperatures went down by 10C even when gaming, do these frame drops im having is not about the thermal paste being applied in a bad manner. When raiding last night in World of...
  10. Windows 10 low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 low FPS: Hello, I using windows 10 pro 64bit core i7, 2th 8cpus, 12gb ram 2ssd but I using window 7 play game 150-200fps - nor-high setting when I using window 10 pro game 40-50 fps. Why? I updated all driver, but nothing improves...