Windows 10: Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...

Discus and support Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just updated windows and downloaded PSO2 Phantasy Star Online 2 i have checked my regedits and all windows updates, went to settings and checked... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Michael Santa Maria, May 28, 2020.

1. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...

I just updated windows and downloaded PSO2 Phantasy Star Online 2 i have checked my regedits and all windows updates, went to settings and checked windows update, the 1st three update opttion in advance settings are enabled, I am currently windows 10 version 1909 for a x64-based system, PSO2 came out on the 27th for download so this is when the issue started. also microsoft store says to install game though i already installed and when i click on PSO2 it takes me to the download of gaming services.

:)

Michael Santa Maria, May 28, 2020

2. Repairing Windows XP can Break Windows Update

Microsoft/Windows Update Program Manager Nate Clinton has revealed that repairing a Windows XP installation using the Windows XP CD can potentially lead to users being unable to install updates when using the latest version of Windows Update. The problem, which does not appear to be widespread, occurs because the Windows XP CD replaces all system files, including those of Windows Update. Because the latest version of Windows Update uses a file which is not present on the Windows XP CD this causes a registry mismatch which can result in Windows Updates failing. So if you have recently run a repair install on Windows XP it is recommended that you either take a look at KB article 943144, check here for a workaround or contact Microsoft.

Source: Windows Vista Team Blog

Jimmy 2004, May 28, 2020
  3. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update... :)

Thermopylae_480, May 28, 2020
  4. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...

Windows updates...

You cant just disable it anymore.
    http://wiki.djlizard.net/WGA

*Toast :toast:

wazzledoozle, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...

1. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update... - Similar Threads - Update disabled repair

2. Turn on windows update. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Turn on windows update. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by...: I am trying to download and install Minecraft from Microsoft store, but every time I try it gives me a error message like the one in the subject. I have windows 10 fully updated and windows update turned on so I am not sure why I get this error message when trying to install...
  3. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...

Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...: Today I bought myself a forza horizon 4 but when I try to download it through microsoft store thats installed on windows its says this Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings. and this errorCode:...
  4. ERROR CODE - 0x80070422 Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by...

ERROR CODE - 0x80070422 Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by...: I just updated windows and downloaded PSO2 Phantasy Star Online 2 i have checked my regedits and all windows updates, went to settings and checked windows update, the 1st three update opttion in advance settings are enabled, I am currently windows 10 version 1909 for a...
  5. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...

Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...: I have tried A LOT of methods to get it fixed but no I can update windows. The issue is installing or updating apps from the ->MICROSOFT STORE<- I can not find any more tips or support and with microsoft tech support always bugging out and never letting me connect to an...
  6. Code: 0x80070422 Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the...

Code: 0x80070422 Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the...: Has anyone actually found a solution to this problem? There's several threads with the same steps to fixt it, but nothing seems to be working. I cant download form the store or run the windows updater....
  7. OK to Routinely Run Windows Repair Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK to Routinely Run Windows Repair Update?: I was considering performing a repair upgrade every few months, just to keep Windows in as good a shape as possible. Is there any problem, or downside, with doing that?...
  8. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...: This is an error I have been getting in Windows Store for a while. The ways to fix this on the web don't work for me. Windows Update is on and running. I have tried using the troubleshooter but it doesn't give me any error. I have tried using this script: But it doesnt work...
  9. Can not disable window update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not disable window update: Hi i can not disable window update even i run the service as admin as attach pics. i'm already try to use code "net stop wuauserv" but it was not work either. Anyone can help?[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update...: I have been facing this problem with Microsoft store since last 2 months and windows updates are already enabled. In fact I check for updates everyday. Any idea on what to do?...