Windows 10: Windows Update is No Longer

Discus and support Windows Update is No Longer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello Windows update is stopped cause of pandemic coronavirus next finally update to 2021 !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CosminKilba, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Windows Update is No Longer

hello Windows update is stopped cause of pandemic coronavirus next finally update to 2021 !

:)

CosminKilba, Mar 26, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Windows 98 and ME no longer updatable...

Quite right, XP is still listed in technet. Win 98 unfortunately isn't. Windows 3.1 and 3.2 are listed though.

erocker, Mar 26, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update is No Longer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 26, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Update is No Longer

Currency Gadget no longer updating

My currency gadget is no longer updating, it says: "Cannot connect to service", now I have the sidebar and gadgets installed from 8GadgetPack - Gadgets for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 on my windows 8.1 laptop.
    I have tried this: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/fix-currency-stock-weather-gadgets-not-updating-windows-7-vista/

But it does not work because I don't have the folder as in step 5:
    5. Delete the folder named 53eab605-3b97-4da0-8e92-ea49d47af529

Did Microsoft stop completely with this service?

Windows Update is No Longer gadgets-jpg.jpg

Does anyone know another solution to fix this?

P4-630, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update is No Longer

1. Windows Update is No Longer - Similar Threads - Update Longer

2. Updated Windows 10 Photo App no longer giving me the option to delete photos from my device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated Windows 10 Photo App no longer giving me the option to delete photos from my device...: Photo app in Windows 10 is no longer giving me the option to delete photos from my device after I import them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-windows-10-photo-app-no-longer-giving-me/86906483-2008-4277-85cf-b5ffbea3da76
  3. BT-144 Floppy Desk Drive no longer accessable as a result of updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BT-144 Floppy Desk Drive no longer accessable as a result of updates: Original purchase of my Dell XPS 8930 Nov. 2019 installed with the windows 10 would accommodate the BYTECC BT-144 Floppy desk drive. However, ever since Microsoft updated the software on several occasions, it no longer recognizes the device. I visited the Device Manager...
  4. Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update: I've even tried to install it on a different computer - my laptop running Win 10 with latest update and as it runs through the setup program, it locks up when it tries to copy "Creator.exe". I then get an error window that says: User Account control This App has been...
  5. apps no longer in a verticle list but a grid after update mid march 2020

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps no longer in a verticle list but a grid after update mid march 2020: Aftera windows upgrade mid march 2020 I no linger have a vertical apps list but do have it selected in the setting. Instead I have to go to the top and select show apps and then they appear very much as that did in the vertical list but instead they are on the right laid out...
  6. Update Windows 10. Fingerprint scanner no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update Windows 10. Fingerprint scanner no longer available: Windows Version 1090 S Build 18363.720 was updated earlier today. Prior to the update, the fingerprint scanner on my ASUS laptop worked just fine. Now it does not. There is no option under trouble shooting, from Control Panel. Also, fingerprint scanner does not appear in...
  7. Windows Update ? No longer Allows Update Now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update ? No longer Allows Update Now?: How do I initiate a Windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-no-longer-allows-update-now/a7f5d48f-bf95-4dcf-ae61-b18eb410748d
  8. Forced Windows update to 1909 - no longer able to use remote desktop applications

Forced Windows update to 1909 - no longer able to use remote desktop applications: Hello, I have a Surface Laptop first generation that I use to connect to other machines in my home and work. I use Any Desk and Team Viewer. Team Viewer - shows a gray screen and nothing else for the connection, the other computers are using various versions of Windows 10...
  9. After the last two updates I can no longer download photos from my Olympus camera.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the last two updates I can no longer download photos from my Olympus camera.: I set up the USB cable, open photos, turn on my camera and select storage. The photos start to download then the whole setup freezes and nothing. This has happened before and it was months before I could download my photos. I checked after each update then suddenly it...
  10. Since the last Windows 10 update, my Microsoft Office Professional 2016 no longer works.

Since the last Windows 10 update, my Microsoft Office Professional 2016 no longer works.: It was pre-installed on my computer when I got it. I run Windows 10 Professional. I have tried to install Office, but it will not accept the product key license I have for MS Office professional 2016? Any ideas what I am doing wrong? I run Windows 10 Professional. I have...