Windows 10: Windows Update is No Longer

Discus and support Windows Update is No Longer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello Windows update is stopped cause of pandemic coronavirus next finally update to 2021 !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CosminKilba, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Windows Update is No Longer

hello Windows update is stopped cause of pandemic coronavirus next finally update to 2021 !

:)

CosminKilba, Mar 26, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Windows 98 and ME no longer updatable...

Quite right, XP is still listed in technet. Win 98 unfortunately isn't. Windows 3.1 and 3.2 are listed though.

erocker, Mar 26, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update is No Longer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 26, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Update is No Longer

Currency Gadget no longer updating

My currency gadget is no longer updating, it says: "Cannot connect to service", now I have the sidebar and gadgets installed from 8GadgetPack - Gadgets for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 on my windows 8.1 laptop.
    I have tried this: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/fix-currency-stock-weather-gadgets-not-updating-windows-7-vista/

But it does not work because I don't have the folder as in step 5:
    5. Delete the folder named 53eab605-3b97-4da0-8e92-ea49d47af529

Did Microsoft stop completely with this service?

Windows Update is No Longer gadgets-jpg.jpg

Does anyone know another solution to fix this?

P4-630, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update is No Longer

1. Windows Update is No Longer - Similar Threads - Update Longer

2. Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?: I have been trying to download this update in the image and it always fails to download no matter what I do. I have a genuine windows key and did all the easy troubleshooting like a reboot and even tried some guides online to no success. This is a major issue because...
  3. Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?: I have been trying to download this update in the image and it always fails to download no matter what I do. I have a genuine windows key and did all the easy troubleshooting like a reboot and even tried some guides online to no success. This is a major issue because...
  4. Main monitor no longer working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Main monitor no longer working after windows update: This morning I updated my pc but after coming back this afternoon it no longer recognizes my main monitor, only the second one. I've checked the cable, reinstalled drivers, reset the gpu, made sure the extend monitor setting is selected and more, yet my pc will no longer...
  5. Main monitor no longer working after windows update

Main monitor no longer working after windows update: This morning I updated my pc but after coming back this afternoon it no longer recognizes my main monitor, only the second one. I've checked the cable, reinstalled drivers, reset the gpu, made sure the extend monitor setting is selected and more, yet my pc will no longer...
  6. Main monitor no longer working after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop will no longer update. It tries and always fails, and rolls back any changes....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will no longer update. It tries and always fails, and rolls back any changes....: I responded to a post about downloading and using SFCFix.exe while the SFCFix.zip file was unable to be located using the hyperlink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-no-longer-update-it-tries-and/05b27427-338d-421e-a064-f1a1423b3e72
  8. My laptop will no longer update. It tries and always fails, and rolls back any changes....

My laptop will no longer update. It tries and always fails, and rolls back any changes....: I responded to a post about downloading and using SFCFix.exe while the SFCFix.zip file was unable to be located using the hyperlink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-no-longer-update-it-tries-and/05b27427-338d-421e-a064-f1a1423b3e72
  9. Previews no longer working following recent update. Have tried everything suggested on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previews no longer working following recent update. Have tried everything suggested on...: Previews no longer work following recent upgrade. MANY users have this issue. WE HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previews-no-longer-working-following-recent-update/684fc316-cb0f-4b27-96d5-9b4b5907498f
  10. Previews no longer working following recent update. Have tried everything suggested on...

Previews no longer working following recent update. Have tried everything suggested on...: Previews no longer work following recent upgrade. MANY users have this issue. WE HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previews-no-longer-working-following-recent-update/684fc316-cb0f-4b27-96d5-9b4b5907498f