Windows 10: Windows update is not loading

Discus and support Windows update is not loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In window 10, when i open update and security then all function works properly but only update windows is not working, it loads loads and loads not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GoelVaibhav, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Windows update is not loading

In window 10, when i open update and security then all function works properly but only update windows is not working, it loads loads and loads not showing anything. Pls help

:)

GoelVaibhav, Sep 4, 2020
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 4, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Sep 4, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows update is not loading

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update is not loading :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows update is not loading

1. Windows update is not loading - Similar Threads - update loading

2. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update: Many of our users are reporting file explorer loading issues, especially with the "Downloads" folder. This has started since installing the latest April 23, 2024—KB5036979 OS Build 19045.4355 update. Explorer gets stuck on the "working on it" screen, and the only way to get...
  3. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update: Many of our users are reporting file explorer loading issues, especially with the "Downloads" folder. This has started since installing the latest April 23, 2024—KB5036979 OS Build 19045.4355 update. Explorer gets stuck on the "working on it" screen, and the only way to get...
  4. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cant update Windows and ethernet connection says: connection status unknown, cant load...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update Windows and ethernet connection says: connection status unknown, cant load...: I cant update Windows at all. It says: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." Also, I am connected via ethernet and connection status is unknown. In the...
  6. I cant update Windows and ethernet connection says: connection status unknown, cant load...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant update Windows and ethernet connection says: connection status unknown, cant load...: I cant update Windows at all. It says: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." Also, I am connected via ethernet and connection status is unknown. In the...
  7. I cant update Windows and ethernet connection says: connection status unknown, cant load...

8. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  9. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  10. Windows Update will not load.

Windows Update will not load.: I have Windows 11 installed and have not had any problems over the past 1+ year since I installed it as an upgrade to Windows 10. Since then, about once a month I run Windows Update to check for any updates, and when found, I have always installed them with no trouble....