Windows 10: Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore

Discus and support Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is someone in this world who can solve this... I tried very hard to solve it 1 sfc / scan 2 Edit registry Windows Update / AU / 3 Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Phoram Parmar, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore

There is someone in this world who can solve this...

I tried very hard to solve it

1 sfc / scan

2 Edit registry Windows Update / AU /

3 Task Manager services start stop

4 Use of WUreset.bat

5 Start-WUScan

Start-WUScan : Scan hit error: @{PSComputerName=}.ReturnValue

At line:1 char:1

+ Start-WUScan

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: : [Write-Error], WriteErrorException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Start-WUScan

but no use please help me to update latest version

the problem is windows update setting is blank

and update is stop i dont know what is this

please help me to remove this **** grey dot on windows update

and the blank screen on update setting Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore 1c3a1cf4-581c-4ebb-ba07-dc52492c5830?upload=true.png

Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore 4f0e0f43-43ec-415d-b603-6220d9c1a89a?upload=true.png

And I tell you one thing that my Windows 10 Activate, it never expires.

i think this might be helpful to you solve this problem

---Error: 2

An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\.

For more information, review the log file.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

:)

Phoram Parmar, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 7, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore

1. Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore - Similar Threads - Update Working Anymore

2. Windows update and Microsoft Store doesn’t work anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows update and Microsoft Store doesn’t work anymore: Not sure what happened but it started happening after I got a virus that takes info but i took care of that already but the aftermath is that lots of windows related apps that are already on my pc aren't working anymore like the Microsoft store doesn't let me download...
  3. Windows Sandbox not working anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox not working anymore: System is an up to date Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19043 Build 19043. I get: Windows Sandbox failed to start. Error 0x80041002. If I try to disable the feature, I then get: Update Containers-DisposableClientVM of package Containers-OptionalFeature-DisposableClientVM failed...
  4. Windows Search not working anymore after March Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Search not working anymore after March Updates: Ok so i recently updated my pc with the latest updates and now Windows Search doesnt work anymore, when i open the search bar it crashes and closes inmediately, i can not even type something on it because it crashes and closes. I've tried many possible solutions and none has...
  5. Windows Update doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update doesn't work anymore: I noticed that I have not received any update prompts for a few weeks. When I selected Updates from Settings in the Start Menu I get a message saying that something went wrong and I am unable to check for updates? Currently running Win 10 pro version number 2004, OS Build...
  6. Windows 10 does not work anymore after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 does not work anymore after update: Hello, In June, for no apparent reason, Windows 10 completely stopped working. I tried all the classic tricks to make it start again from the recovery menu, but nothing worked. In August, I just reinstalled Windows 10 entirely. And it worked. Since September 13th I think,...
  7. Second monitor not working anymore after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Second monitor not working anymore after Windows Update: So I have two monitors for my computer. They both worked totally fine until the last Windows update. Now, my second monitor doesn't work anymore. Here is some information to help you understand what the problem is: When I press the Windows Key + P, I get the following...
  8. Windows 10 Update Assistant Not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Assistant Not Working Anymore: After the last update several days, my Windows 10 Update Assistant no longer works. When I click on the icon it says the Windows10upgrader. app.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved so it no longer will work. I did not change anything but there was an...
  9. Windows update and progam not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update and progam not working anymore.: Hi, So I was running this program perfectly fine yesterday, windows did an update on shutdown. Now the program not working anymore. I see the program pop up in the task manager for 2 seconds, then gets "Suspended" and vanish. The same old story, I've replaced half my...
  10. updated my pc, not working anymore!

in Windows 10 Support
    updated my pc, not working anymore!: I can turn on my pc, but I cant get into safe mode or normal mode, safe mode I just get a black screen, if I move the mouse a little bit, I can see the cursor, I tried to type the password blind but that didnt work. Normal mode I just see my background picture, date and time,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wuskan