Windows 10: Windows update issue led to a mess!!

Discus and support Windows update issue led to a mess!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, I will try to describe everythig the way they happened to me.1 - November's update for nvdia driver came up, however I got a Failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tpgiovanni, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Windows update issue led to a mess!!

Hello guys, I will try to describe everythig the way they happened to me.1 - November's update for nvdia driver came up, however I got a Failed to install message. I did not bother myself.2 - Geforce Experience update came up, same failed message. I went to their support and after couple tests I realized that was not a NVIDIA issue.3 - I find out that I cannot update my windows 10 to 21H2. Does not even download the update.4 - Microsoft support gives me some stuff to do, like sfc /scannow, dism.exe, however none of them worked.5 - Troubleshooting Windows Update did not work.6 - I have tried 2

:)

tpgiovanni, Dec 3, 2021

2. Charging LED Issue

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC recently?

I suggest you to update the battery drivers. Refer the following article for steps to

update drivers

You can also refer the following article for
    testing and calibrating the Battery
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 3, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Windows update issue led to a mess!!

Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows update issue led to a mess!!

1. Windows update issue led to a mess!! - Similar Threads - update issue led

2. Windows 11 update led into a blue screen loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update led into a blue screen loop?: Hi!Recently, I tried to update my computer, but something went wrong.It would be in the "Undoing changes made to your computer" screen, and then go into a blue screen after about 5 minutes. After that, it restarts itself and the cycle starts again.Is there any way to fix...
  3. Windows 11 update led into a blue screen loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update led into a blue screen loop?: Hi!Recently, I tried to update my computer, but something went wrong.It would be in the "Undoing changes made to your computer" screen, and then go into a blue screen after about 5 minutes. After that, it restarts itself and the cycle starts again.Is there any way to fix...
  4. Update Mess

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update Mess: Since my last update a couple of weeks ago, my screen goes black when it times out or I close the lid. I have to restart the computer each time, which is several times a day. I ran a full scan over 6 hours and it found a Trojan, it was something about it could mess with data....
  5. Windows update issue led to a mess!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update issue led to a mess!!: Hello guys, I will try to describe everythig the way they happened to me.1 - November's update for nvdia driver came up, however I got a Failed to install message. I did not bother myself.2 - Geforce Experience update came up, same failed message. I went to their support and...
  6. Windows update issue led to a mess!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows update issue led to a mess!!: Hello guys, I will try to describe everythig the way they happened to me.1 - November's update for nvdia driver came up, however I got a Failed to install message. I did not bother myself.2 - Geforce Experience update came up, same failed message. I went to their support and...
  7. Windows Updates messing with audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates messing with audio: 3 Months ago my audio just stopped working after a update I turned audio enhancements off and problem was solved. 1 month ago my audio cut out again after a windows update and I spent 2 and a half hours trying to fix it on support chat, which solved the issued by system...
  8. Windows update messed pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update messed pc: [ATTACH] So i need help asap because the most recent windows 10 update completely messed up my pc and now i cant play games or open any apps. The picture below is the error message I get whenever i start up my pc...
  9. screen color messed issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen color messed issue on windows 10: [IMG] frequently in two three days this type of screen comes up with different colors and my pc also hang while this type of flickering occur and also i have no dedicated gpu and processor is i5 8400...
  10. Windows update to version 1809 led to the issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to version 1809 led to the issue: My folders and files are locked and I cannot use them. I decided to check the administrator account and followed the steps: Properties>Advanced > Administrators. I was terrified to find a lot of unknown entries with a long sequence of numbers and letters. I cannot delete...