Windows 10: Windows Update Issue

Discus and support Windows Update Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys Well the issue of my pc is briefly windows defender, firewall and my antivirus software stopped working out of nowhere so first i thought its a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yalcinsuleyman, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Windows Update Issue

Hi guys
    Well the issue of my pc is briefly windows defender, firewall and my antivirus software stopped working out of nowhere so first i thought its a malware or a virus i tried cleaning it up it didnt work. So i clean installed windows and everything was working perfectly. Then i updated my laptop and after it restarted it did the same thing. Windows defender, firewall and antivirus dont work at all. I checked the update and it says windows security update but the pc doesnt roll that update back. i tried uninstalling the update it still doesnt work. I really need your help guys.
    EDIT -> well i think its the update that causes the issue.
    (updates are -> Security Intellegence update for windows defender antivirus - KB2267602 (version 1.303.1210.0 and version 1.303.1200.0)
    and Update for windows defender antvirus antimalware platform- KB4052623 ( Version 4.18.1909.6)

EDIT 2 - When i try to turn firewall on manually it gives me Error Code 0x80070422

And when i try to turn on Virus & Threat protection on it says Unexpected error. Sorry we ran into a problem. Please try again.

:)

yalcinsuleyman, Oct 9, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows Update Issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows Update Issue :)

Techtu, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Issue

1. Windows Update Issue - Similar Threads - Update Issue

2. Windows 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update issue: I successfully installed update KB5036892 on Friday 12th April. Since then, windows update has been attempting to re-install the same update again. It shows that it is installing and then restarts the PC. This then presents a message that files need to be repaired and it...
  3. Windows 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update issue: I successfully installed update KB5036892 on Friday 12th April. Since then, windows update has been attempting to re-install the same update again. It shows that it is installing and then restarts the PC. This then presents a message that files need to be repaired and it...
  4. Windows 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  6. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  7. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

8. Is windows update down or experiencing issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows update down or experiencing issues?: Hello,At our office, starting Friday 4/12/24, computers with fresh Windows 10 10.0.19045 installs are giving a "Couldn't connect to update service". If they do manage to connect after several attempts, downloads are very slow, running at about 500kbps and spiking at 1.8Mbps....
  9. Is windows update down or experiencing issues?

Is windows update down or experiencing issues?: Hello,At our office, starting Friday 4/12/24, computers with fresh Windows 10 10.0.19045 installs are giving a "Couldn't connect to update service". If they do manage to connect after several attempts, downloads are very slow, running at about 500kbps and spiking at 1.8Mbps....
  10. Is windows update down or experiencing issues?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone updates ISSUE