Windows 10: Windows Update Issue

Discus and support Windows Update Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys Well the issue of my pc is briefly windows defender, firewall and my antivirus software stopped working out of nowhere so first i thought its a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yalcinsuleyman, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Windows Update Issue

Hi guys
    Well the issue of my pc is briefly windows defender, firewall and my antivirus software stopped working out of nowhere so first i thought its a malware or a virus i tried cleaning it up it didnt work. So i clean installed windows and everything was working perfectly. Then i updated my laptop and after it restarted it did the same thing. Windows defender, firewall and antivirus dont work at all. I checked the update and it says windows security update but the pc doesnt roll that update back. i tried uninstalling the update it still doesnt work. I really need your help guys.
    EDIT -> well i think its the update that causes the issue.
    (updates are -> Security Intellegence update for windows defender antivirus - KB2267602 (version 1.303.1210.0 and version 1.303.1200.0)
    and Update for windows defender antvirus antimalware platform- KB4052623 ( Version 4.18.1909.6)

EDIT 2 - When i try to turn firewall on manually it gives me Error Code 0x80070422

And when i try to turn on Virus & Threat protection on it says Unexpected error. Sorry we ran into a problem. Please try again.

:)

yalcinsuleyman, Oct 9, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows Update Issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows Update Issue :)

Techtu, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Issue

1. Windows Update Issue - Similar Threads - Update Issue

2. BIOS Update issue/windows not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIOS Update issue/windows not starting: I have never had this issue before. I updated my Crosshair VI Hero (non-wifi) board to the 7501 bios, and it bricked the machine. Told me that there was no operating system installed. Then after eight attempts at rebooting, Windows would crash at the start screen. Now after a...
  3. Windows 10 update issues: BSOD, broken apps and Defender ATP

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update issues: BSOD, broken apps and Defender ATP: Patch Tuesday update KB4517389 on released on October 8 for Windows 10 version 1903 contained security and printing fixes, but it may cause a series of problems for some users with certain configurations. According to numerous reports and Microsoft, Windows 10 KB4517389...
  4. Windows 10 Update issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update issues: I updated to windows 10 1903 from 1809 and it came upto 27% then it shuts down then i turned on it says undoing what has been done i tried running troubleshooting and it said nothings wrong...
  5. Graphics card issue after latest Win10 update 10.0.18362 Build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card issue after latest Win10 update 10.0.18362 Build 18362: I have an Alienware 17 R2 with GeForce GTX980m Everything seem to be running ok until the latest feature update. Since then I get a Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) on the 980m device and it will not come on at all. I tried...
  6. Windows 10 October Update Issues

Windows 10 October Update Issues: After many tries I did get windows to boot up, but, all my bookmarks for both Chrome and Edge are gone. I was logged out of every website I was logged in to. A folder on the desktop where I kept seldom used icons is gone. The background image I used was gone. Edge and Chrome...
  7. Windows 10 update and Intel driver glitch causes display issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update and Intel driver glitch causes display issues: Windows 10 May 2019 Update has fewer issues than the dramatic October 2018 Update release, but that doesn’t mean it is completely unbroken. In fact, Microsoft blocked Windows 10 May 2019 Update on Surface Book 2 for more than two months due to dGPU compatibility issues....
  8. Several issues after updates KB4517389, KB 4515871, Dell Inspiron

Several issues after updates KB4517389, KB 4515871, Dell Inspiron: Hi, I've been having countless issues after the last Windows 10 updates. Here are some of them: -Unable to open task manager: error message: This file does not have an app associated with it... -Unable to open Device Manager: error message: 26EE0668.. Error performing...
  9. Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue: [IMG] After Window 10 update, this message appear about half and hour. Please mention me how to solve.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-undoing-changes-made-to-your/16424d6d-6ce7-4a6a-8548-a65bc00248da
  10. Update issue

Update issue: My updates keep giving me errors and i don't know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-issue/65b3839c-c7d3-4fc4-8b2e-a03d4e2cc64c