Windows 10: windows update issue

Discus and support windows update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]windows cant install the downloaded updates and showing system doesn't have having some important security and quality fixes. how to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maniarash Mounian, Nov 8, 2019.

1. windows update issue

windows update issue 58540bf0-1c8b-4bd4-95cf-ccb8e3e42e59?upload=true.png windows cant install the downloaded updates and showing system doesn't have having some important security and quality fixes.

how to resolve this issue error code is 0x80070002

:)

Maniarash Mounian, Nov 8, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

windows update issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile windows update issue :)

Techtu, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

windows update issue

1. windows update issue - Similar Threads - update issue

2. Extremely long boot issues after Drivers and Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extremely long boot issues after Drivers and Windows update: The other day, I was updating drivers specifically SATA AHCI controller drivers and NVIDIA display drivers. I went to go restart my computer, and saw that there was a mandatory Windows update. So, I restarted it, then I got stuck on the "ASRock" loading screen for 7 hours. I...
  3. Latest Windows 10 update issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 update issues: I have been having issues since the last few days with windows 10 not be responsive and being completely unusable due to the latest security update that had came out just a few days ago. My laptop has successfully updated, but soon after i easily noticed some issues while...
  4. Fix issues button on the Windows Update page

in Windows 10 News
    Fix issues button on the Windows Update page: [ATTACH]If you’re trying to update your version of Windows 10 and Windows Update runs into a problem, you might see a notification that updates can’t be installed or […] This post Fix issues button on the Windows Update page is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. U.S. Government Issues Critical Windows 10 "Update Now" Alert

in Windows 10 News
    U.S. Government Issues Critical Windows 10 "Update Now" Alert: When the technical director of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) Cybersecurity Directorate, and the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), both urge Windows 10 users to take action and update as soon as possible, you...
  6. Issue with latest update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8

Issue with latest update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8: Hi there.. I have been experiencing issue with my Wifi after the said update. I usually use my Mobile Phone Hotspot to connect my Laptop with internet. But after this update it refuses to connect with it over wifi. Though I am connected with internet through the same phone...
  7. Update issues Ok, I tried to upgrade Windows 10.

Update issues Ok, I tried to upgrade Windows 10.: When I checked the computer many hours later, the computer said error, and it should start over. But when I did, he just said that I should start over. However, I can open the CMD, so I wonder if there is any command to open the desktop with? Or any other command, so you can...
  8. semav6msr64(Intel Driver Update Utility Installer) BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    semav6msr64(Intel Driver Update Utility Installer) BSOD Issue: submitted by /u/Kamekou [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epjr4h/semav6msr64intel_driver_update_utility_installer/
  9. Issues while installing Windows updates

Issues while installing Windows updates: hi there, i've received two updates today, but after downloading the updates and restarting the computer i got a message, we couldn't complete the updates undoing changes thanks to help me to find a solution to install those updates. ***Original title: problem to install...
  10. Issues with kb4528760-X64 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues with kb4528760-X64 update: Big issue for me: Network drive mappings via group policy stopped working on Windows 10 1909. Applied patch to DC and issue still remains. In fact, drive mapping stopped working on the DC. Uninstalled patch and drive mapping via group policy (GP) service was restored. Anyone...