Windows 10: windows update issue

Discus and support windows update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]windows cant install the downloaded updates and showing system doesn't have having some important security and quality fixes. how to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maniarash Mounian, Nov 8, 2019.

1. windows update issue

windows update issue 58540bf0-1c8b-4bd4-95cf-ccb8e3e42e59?upload=true.png windows cant install the downloaded updates and showing system doesn't have having some important security and quality fixes.

how to resolve this issue error code is 0x80070002

:)

Maniarash Mounian, Nov 8, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

windows update issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile windows update issue :)

Techtu, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

windows update issue

1. windows update issue - Similar Threads - update issue

2. Windows 10 Update Issue - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED/0xC1960101-0x30017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Issue - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED/0xC1960101-0x30017: I am on Windows 10 64-bit version 1703, build number 15063.1418 I am using an Intel 4790k, with 16GB of RAM Windows 10, simply, absolutely refuses to update, and I have tried nearly everything I can think of. I've tried: Running the Windows Update troubleshooter...
  3. Is all Windows 10 Support flooded and shut down since update v1909 issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is all Windows 10 Support flooded and shut down since update v1909 issues?: I have tried Chat, Call Back, Message and Community for the last three days and have had no response from any avenue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-all-windows-10-support-flooded-and-shut-down/96006318-cbbd-4ea7-9128-e5736625545b
  4. Can't uninstall update KB4517389 to fix issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall update KB4517389 to fix issues: I recently installed the patch KB4517389, which has caused all kinds of issues on my computer. I can no longer open Edge, my outlook email can no longer connect and my volume bar is now hidden. I imagine there are other issues that I haven't yet discovered. In researching, it...
  5. Printing attachment issues after Windows 10 Update

Printing attachment issues after Windows 10 Update: Good morning. I recently completed a Windows 10 update. Since doing the Windows 10 update, I am unable to open nor print from my attachments in my email. When I click on the attachment, the attachment opens in another tab and does not populate. I only get a gray/blank screen....
  6. Windows update issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update issues: I've been working on a friends computer through teamviewer for two days now, and have gone so far as to do a completely fresh install of windows 10. He is unableto get hte 1903 cumulative update (KB4524570) to install. So far I have:Checked and reinstalled Net Framework a...
  7. Issues installing update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-11B

Issues installing update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-11B: Good Day I have an issue with installing the above Version of windows build. After it finishes to download the build, it fails to install the update. Troubleshoot steps taken 1. Ran windows update troubleshoot which fixed: a. Repair Windows Update Database Corruption...
  8. Update KB4524570 Issue

Update KB4524570 Issue: Tried to complete the latest update but in restarting, error screen came up, collected data etc but stated issue was "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap". In regularly trying to restart, came up against this same block. Eventually, use Troubleshooter to unwind the update to get my...
  9. Update Issue: "Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.19013.1122 (vb_release) - Error 0x800f0801"

Update Issue: "Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.19013.1122 (vb_release) - Error 0x800f0801": Hello, I've been trying to use Windows update to receive the new Windows Insider (Slow Ring) update, but every time I try/retry to update, the same error pops up with the above error message. I've tried searching a bit online but I haven't seen anything that addresses this...
  10. Windows 10 & Office 365 Updated but login issues with 365 apps

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 & Office 365 Updated but login issues with 365 apps: I now find every time i open any office application i get a popup asking for my MS username & password.But even when i enter it it pops back up all the time???See here for popup I have also gone down the route of deleting the Office16 credentials in the user area but it has...