Windows 10: Windows update Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Windows update Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Not able to install these updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SangramPatil, May 22, 2020 at 4:27 AM.

1. Windows update Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windows update Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!! fde61b97-d652-4f40-a9fa-b7a0a71fe23e?upload=true.png

Not able to install these updates

:)

SangramPatil, May 22, 2020 at 4:27 AM
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 22, 2020 at 4:28 AM
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows update Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows update Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thema:

Windows update Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Windows update Issue !!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - update Issue

2. Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004: Known issues There are no active known issues at this time. Resolved issues There are no recently resolved issues at this time. Source: Known issues in Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server, version 2004 Resolved issues in Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows...
  3. anyone else with issues with basic services and functions following most recent update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    anyone else with issues with basic services and functions following most recent update?: anyone else with issues with msiexec, shellservice host location, permissions assignments, etc. following the recent update? i cant do alot of the major functions of my computer and it it something persisting beyond restores should be noted that the update overwrote my...
  4. Windows 10 Pro 1809 update to 1903 login issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 1809 update to 1903 login issues: Hello All, I'm running Windows 10 Pro ver. 1809, on 2 occasions I tried updating through Windows Update to ver. 1903, once the update has completed, I'm at the Windows login screen, but can't sign in. I type in my PIN or password and press ENTER, it says "Signing Out"...
  5. Win10 updating issue

Win10 updating issue: Hi since 3 months ago when I wanted to update my windows 10 Enterprise to version 1909,It's been sticking on %48 Recently for some reasons I installed the windows 10 pro and again when I wanted to update it to the latest version again It has stuck on %48 I have about 50...
  6. Windows updates issues

Windows updates issues: How do i solve the Windows 10 update when i tried to update it. It will show error code and it will state the file is missing or damage. Can anyone please help? Cause I've this issue since long time ago....
  7. Issue with updating to 2004

Issue with updating to 2004: Following up from yesterday, I uninstalled Norton and I tried to reupdate, this time there is an error with a different file, aksdf.sys, yesterday it was aksfridge.sys, what should I do?...
  8. Issues After Manual Graphics Card Driver Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues After Manual Graphics Card Driver Update: It started off with me going to Device Manager and then expanding "Display Adapters" and then selecting my graphics card. I then clicked a button at the top that would update my drivers. I selected the option that lets Windows search automatically for new drivers, and after a...
  9. Microsoft is investigating Windows 10 update issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is investigating Windows 10 update issues: Windows 10 KB4556799 is plagued with audio issues and temporary user profile bug, according to user reports. Additionally, it appears that Windows 10’s important security patch is causing performance issues including frame-rate drops and Blue Screen of Death errors. Some...
  10. Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!

Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!: Hello, this is Sudarsan Birla, and I have problem with my Windows. My pc is responding weirdly. It is working really slowing and even the icons that I pinned to my taskbar are invisible even the hidden icons too. I cannot even open my start menu, the search bar and the...