Windows 10: windows update issue

Discus and support windows update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can't update to windows 10 version 2004, the windows version right now is windows 10 home version 1909 build 18363, it is set to automatically update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ibm_5039, Feb 25, 2021.

1. ibm_5039 Win User

windows update issue

can't update to windows 10 version 2004,

the windows version right now is windows 10 home version 1909 build 18363, it is set to automatically update

I'm using Dell Inspiron 5420 with 8GB ram and available space on HDD is over 250 GB

I tried to use media creation tool to manually update, at the end it said update failed

what' the problem?

:)

ibm_5039, Feb 25, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

windows update issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile windows update issue :)

Techtu, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

windows update issue

1. windows update issue - Similar Threads - update issue

2. Windows Update Issue with HP Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Issue with HP Update: I update my Windows 11 regularly however I am showing an available update for Hewlett Packard - USB-6/1/2018 46.2.2361.18152 that will not install. It retries each time I perform a Windows update. I am not running any HP equipment. How can I eliminate this update from loading...
  3. Windows Update Issue with HP Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Issue with HP Update: I update my Windows 11 regularly however I am showing an available update for Hewlett Packard - USB-6/1/2018 46.2.2361.18152 that will not install. It retries each time I perform a Windows update. I am not running any HP equipment. How can I eliminate this update from loading...
  4. Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!: 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893Install error - 0x80070002sitting there for weeks now, and stuck, cant install, nothing, installs and gives a error.. also this new one:KB5036980 fails too every time!...
  5. Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!

Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!: 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893Install error - 0x80070002sitting there for weeks now, and stuck, cant install, nothing, installs and gives a error.. also this new one:KB5036980 fails too every time!...
  6. Windows 11 update issue upon restarting the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update issue upon restarting the pc: After updating the windows update system ask me to restart the laptop and upon restating it gave error msg system is not restarted properly and after taking all possible steps i restored the laptop with booting usb drive. Again, upon windows a11 update same problem is...
  7. Windows 11 update issue upon restarting the pc

Windows 11 update issue upon restarting the pc: After updating the windows update system ask me to restart the laptop and upon restating it gave error msg system is not restarted properly and after taking all possible steps i restored the laptop with booting usb drive. Again, upon windows a11 update same problem is...
  8. Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...: Everytime that I have a PC issues it's because, Microsoft tried to update or upgrade me without my permission. Every 2 or 3 years they do this and break my PC and are never around to repair it. I wonder has it ever dawn on them that everyone doesn't want their Win 11 upgrade....
  9. Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...

Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...: Everytime that I have a PC issues it's because, Microsoft tried to update or upgrade me without my permission. Every 2 or 3 years they do this and break my PC and are never around to repair it. I wonder has it ever dawn on them that everyone doesn't want their Win 11 upgrade....
  10. Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade