Windows 10: Windows Update Issue

Discus and support Windows Update Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NaikMeet, Feb 27, 2021.

1. NaikMeet Win User

Windows Update Issue

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070422

:)

NaikMeet, Feb 27, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows Update Issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows Update Issue :)

Techtu, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Issue

1. Windows Update Issue - Similar Threads - Update Issue

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED!! - Surface Pro 7 Cumulative Update KB5001330 Error & Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    URGENT HELP NEEDED!! - Surface Pro 7 Cumulative Update KB5001330 Error & Issues: Hi 3 days ago, this new 'cumulative' update showed up in my Windows updates, I tried to install it, it got to 100% and said I don't have the correct files pictured below From then, I googled the error code and updated all my drivers, I even came to the point where I had...
  3. VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect

VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect: Hi there, we're facing an issue after KB5001330 update installs on windows 10 clients. Global Protect agent takes 5-10 minutes to connect to portal, showing too many retries to query dns. Anyone had any issue with dns with this update? We tried uninstalling and it fixed...
  4. Windows 10 KB5001330: Watch out for these critical issues in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5001330: Watch out for these critical issues in latest update: Some configurations of Windows 10 are encountering more serious problems thanks to a recent update “KB5001330”, with users reporting installation issues, performance issues, temporary user profile bug and worrying system crash. Earlier this week, Microsoft published new...
  5. Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers

Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers: Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers Devices with affected Conexant ISST audio drivers might receive an error or have issues with Windows 10, version 2004 It's almost been a GD year, when is this going to be fixed? ......
  6. So um... I've had issues lately after updates and now it's bluescreend on me. Stop code...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So um... I've had issues lately after updates and now it's bluescreend on me. Stop code...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redstonened44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqqfh3/so_um_ive_had_issues_lately_after_updates_and_now/
  7. Having an issue uninstalling this update KB4592438

Having an issue uninstalling this update KB4592438: Good day people, I've been trying to uninstall this one update 'Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB4592438'. It keeps saying 'An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled' on a popup. Googled a bit and found this...
  8. Regarding window update issue 0x80080005

Regarding window update issue 0x80080005: Whenever I try to update my laptop it shows that "there were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005." And i really don't know what to do....
  9. Bluetooth and other audio issues after most recent Windows 10 updates.

Bluetooth and other audio issues after most recent Windows 10 updates.: Hello, After updating my computer today I found that the audio for my bluetooth earbuds keeps cutting in and out. I have updated and reinstalled all my audio and bluetooth drivers. I have followed the bluetooth and audio trouble shooting wizards multiple times with no...
  10. Keep having this update issue. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep having this update issue. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coloppy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo4q9y/keep_having_this_update_issue_please_help/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4601319 KB4601382 0x8007000d