Windows 10: Windows Update Issue

Discus and support Windows Update Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to update my Windows 10 OS, however it failed. So I tried to check the update troubleshooter and this is what it detected.Is there anyway to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Liza2525, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Liza2525 Win User

Windows Update Issue

I'm trying to update my Windows 10 OS, however it failed. So I tried to check the update troubleshooter and this is what it detected.Is there anyway to fix this issue?

:)

Liza2525, Oct 17, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows Update Issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows Update Issue :)

Techtu, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Issue

1. Windows Update Issue - Similar Threads - Update Issue

2. Windows 10 Version Update Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Version Update Issue: Hi, I got an issue with my Windows 10 Pro HP Probook. Basically, the laptop was on version 20H2 when it was bought, but after I tried to update this laptop to version 21H2 I could not use any of the user accounts to log in. I tried to access via Administrator and local...
  3. Windows 10 Version Update Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Version Update Issue: Hi, I got an issue with my Windows 10 Pro HP Probook. Basically, the laptop was on version 20H2 when it was bought, but after I tried to update this laptop to version 21H2 I could not use any of the user accounts to log in. I tried to access via Administrator and local...
  4. Windows 10 Version Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update issue: Hi all, I installed windows 11 through settings after the official update. After using it for three days I roll back to windows 10. Now when I check for updates I cant see the update option for windows11 maybe I will install it after windows 11 become stable. kindly help with...
  6. update issue

update issue: Hi all, I installed windows 11 through settings after the official update. After using it for three days I roll back to windows 10. Now when I check for updates I cant see the update option for windows11 maybe I will install it after windows 11 become stable. kindly help with...
  7. update issue

8. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 KB5007186 - Failed to install 0x80070005. the updater is failing to install for all the machines. Windows 10 21H1.open a ticket with micros ft but i got no response....
  9. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 KB5007186 - Failed to install 0x80070005. the updater is failing to install for all the machines. Windows 10 21H1.open a ticket with micros ft but i got no response....
  10. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks