Windows 10: Windows Update Issues - Can not update

Discus and support Windows Update Issues - Can not update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Endless Loop when checking for updates. When it stops it says it could not connect to the update service. Tried tethering and other forms of internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JonathonLay, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Windows Update Issues - Can not update

Endless Loop when checking for updates. When it stops it says it could not connect to the update service. Tried tethering and other forms of internet. No AV or security suites. Windows Update Issues - Can not update d850e4db-2079-4e6b-977c-663f318f57c8?upload=true.png

:)

JonathonLay, Jan 13, 2019

2. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jan 13, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows Update Issues - Can not update

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows Update Issues - Can not update :)

Techtu, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Issues - Can not update

1. Windows Update Issues - Can not update - Similar Threads - Update Issues update

2. Issue with Windows Update not Completing an Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Update not Completing an Update: I have tried multiple times to get the 2024-01 Cummulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64 based systems KB 5034123 to complete, but it always fails at 36%. I have followed some of the troubleshooting steps given in this forum for others having this same issue but...
  3. Issue with Windows Update not Completing an Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Windows Update not Completing an Update: I have tried multiple times to get the 2024-01 Cummulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64 based systems KB 5034123 to complete, but it always fails at 36%. I have followed some of the troubleshooting steps given in this forum for others having this same issue but...
  4. Windows update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update issue: Hello,I have recently updated to the new windows version and my CPU is at 100% constantly and lags my laptop at startup. Now I am stuck at version KB5016990Has anybody faced this?Is there a solution for this?Thanks,CoastLeopard...
  5. Windows update issue

Windows update issue: Hello everyone, I have a problem with windows update since ~1month.I have two windows 10 updates which could be installed, but when I try to do it, it install, and when i restart my pc for finish the installation, it go to ~ 95% then say we couldnt finih the updates...I try a...
  6. Windows 11 update update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update update issues: Earlier i tried to run a troubleshoot for windows update, after it finish it says promblems found, i tried a few step but all of them didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-update-issues/3c5906ea-d5ae-44aa-9c8d-6dc8abd637e3
  7. Windows 11 update update issues

Windows 11 update update issues: Earlier i tried to run a troubleshoot for windows update, after it finish it says promblems found, i tried a few step but all of them didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-update-issues/3c5906ea-d5ae-44aa-9c8d-6dc8abd637e3
  8. How can I solve this issue with windows update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I solve this issue with windows update?: Hello, I have this weird issue with windows update that it doesn't show me whether it's downloading or not. I started doing the windows 2004 update this afternoon then I come back to this the status but going in the settings and then windows update the only thing that I get...
  9. Can Windows updates cause sound issues?

Can Windows updates cause sound issues?: If so, how do I determine if the sound issues are caused by an update and not from a hardware/software issue? I've had sound issues for a while now and I noticed that they improved somewhat (not back to 100%) after the latest update. So I wonder if a previous update is what...
  10. Can Windows updates cause sound issues?

Can Windows updates cause sound issues?: If so, how do I determine if the sound issues are caused by an update and not from a hardware/software issue? I've had sound issues for a while now and I noticed that they improved somewhat (not back to 100%) after the latest update. So I wonder if a previous update is what...