Windows 10: WIndows Update issues for 20H2

Discus and support WIndows Update issues for 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried a number of times to install the latest feature update. I can also see where 2004 was never installed either. Every time that I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matt James matt.james, Apr 1, 2021.

1. WIndows Update issues for 20H2

I've tried a number of times to install the latest feature update. I can also see where 2004 was never installed either. Every time that I try to install it, I get an error at the very end. It does the entire install - downloads, installs, reboots. But, when it comes back, I get the following error:

WIndows Update issues for 20H2 bb10f642-c385-4525-813c-086f7b4fc3aa?upload=true.png

Thoughts or ideas on how I can get past this? I've tried the direct download already, and it hasn't helped at all. Are there additional logs that I can check for more information? Any other options to try?

Thanks,

Matt

:)

Matt James matt.james, Apr 1, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 1, 2021
  4. WIndows Update issues for 20H2

windows 20h2 update issue

Hi, I'm Israel M., I'm an independent consultant and I'm happy to help you.

The update of Windows 20h2 is carried out cumulatively, correcting errors the focus was to correct problems seen until then, being made available by Microsoft an extensive list (almost 50 items cited by the company), thus showing that this update promises to
    regularize a good part of the image that reaches users of the distribution. Therefore, these constant updates are corrections.

I hope I helped, I await your return.

Best regards,

Israel M.

Outside consultant

IsraelMoreira2, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

WIndows Update issues for 20H2

1. WIndows Update issues for 20H2 - Similar Threads - Update issues 20H2

2. Windows Update to 20H2 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update to 20H2 issue: Attempting to upgrade a Windows 10 1809 system to 20H2 but it failed. I have upgraded other systems successfully so this seems to be a one off at the moment. Below is the contents of the setuperr.log file. Can anyone please help me decipher what the root issue is?2021-09-01...
  3. Windows 10 Feature Update 20H2 issue

Windows 10 Feature Update 20H2 issue: I have tried several times to install the windows 10 feature 20H2 update currently version 1909. Every time it appears to install successfully. After restarting the computer, the log in screen appears and I enter my password. My desktop opens and windows boots. The problem is...
  4. 20H2 Update Causing Issues

20H2 Update Causing Issues: Hi all, I clean installed 20H2 and ever since then I have been facing the below issues constantly: 1. Intermittent BSOD 2. Browser tab crashing intermittently Firefox, and Chrome 3. Error when trying to download games using EA Origin I am unable to revert to the previous...
  5. Windows 10 Update to 20H2 issues?

Windows 10 Update to 20H2 issues?: Hi! So I’m trying to update my HP 250 G5 notebook with a Intel i3-5 to the latest Windows 10 update. Upon beginning the installation of 20H2, everything runs fine and normal, until the computer does one of the restarts it usually does out of random while updating. After it...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 update issues

Windows 10 20H2 update issues: I have attempted the Windows 10 20H2 update multiple times with the same issue each time I do. I cannot open documents on my external hard drive with the update. I can reinstall the previous version of Windows 10 and all works as to be expected. Has any one else experienced...
  7. window 10 update 20H2 issue

window 10 update 20H2 issue: how fix 20H2 update 61% hang problem... easy solution required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-20h2-issue/4b0e53b0-0d4f-4844-a063-d4e9a3acda54
  8. Issues with Windows 10 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Windows 10 20H2 Update: I have my fair share of criticism for Windows 10, as I've experienced so many issues with my laptop that uses it in the past 2 years, but this time I have to remark on a thing that happened two hours. I saw that a manual update was offered in the Windows Update section, and...
  9. new Update 20H2 issue

new Update 20H2 issue: recently I have updated windows 10 to latest version 20H2,and with the new update I have started facing one issue.My laptop shuts down when its at 12% without any low battery warning ,I have checked all power option ,I think its a bug ,so kindly help....
  10. windows 20h2 update issue

windows 20h2 update issue: windows is trying to install update 20h2 , but that update has already been installed how do i stop windows from continuing to try to update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-20h2-update-issue/49a10cb9-5aad-4892-8841-16eb56639b80