Windows 10: Windows Update Issues

Discus and support Windows Update Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Suddenly, which is not so sudden or unexpected but new to me: I am getting a Windows 10 Update error: Oxc1900209 Now, I did insert a USB drive as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DJones_987, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Windows Update Issues

Suddenly, which is not so sudden or unexpected but new to me: I am getting a Windows 10 Update error:

Oxc1900209

Now, I did insert a USB drive as I encountered an error for a disk space issue. So, I inserted an external 16gig USB drive, cleaned of all files and indeed it WROTE a Windows 10 Update FOLDER which I have not inspected...yet.

The issue is that I am looping around and getting that not-so-unfamiliar "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" error message contained withing the Main Window for the Updates I am attempting.

I did go DIRECTLY to Windows Update Website at MS and am using the WINDOW UPDATE TOOL (The "assistant").

What can be done? I am looping around and have spent an entire morning, since 4:30am, burning time and I am without my newest and latest PC here.

What have others done? I have Seen some instructions which appear to be MORE hours of work, disabling programs and file and doing a lot of work when I think that Microsoft SHOULD be finally making updates work!

Is anyone having any luck with Updates?

:)

DJones_987, Jun 11, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows Update Issues

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows Update Issues :)

Techtu, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Issues

1. Windows Update Issues - Similar Threads - Update Issues

2. Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903: [img] Information Current status as of June 18, 2019: Windows 10, version 1903 is available for any user who manually selects “Check for updates” via Windows Update for all devices that do not have a safeguard hold. If you are not offered the update, please check below for...
  3. ISSUE AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE.

in Cortana
    ISSUE AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE.: I update windows from 1803 to 1903, after updating when I search for any app in search option everytime shows black and not shows result. I tried to solve by troubleshoot, services.msc but nothing happens.[ATTACH]...
  4. Windows update issues during updates, Automatic restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update issues during updates, Automatic restart.: Hello, Months ago, your glorious updates messed up my computer. Just like always, I don't recall ever asking Windows to randomly shut down my computer, so it takes an hour or so updating. But it did, and users have always had little authority on their machines when it comes...
  5. Screen flickering/Blinking issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build.

Screen flickering/Blinking issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build.: As the subject line says, I've tried to install version 1903 of Windows 10 twice. The first time was on Wednesday, June 12. I downloaded the update, then rebooted to install the update, then had to wait for about 10 minutes on a "Preparing Windows" screen and then ended up...
  6. This issue shows it was not updated since May 21 2019 and it is listed as investigating.I...

This issue shows it was not updated since May 21 2019 and it is listed as investigating.I...: Display brightness may not respond to adjustments Microsoft and Intel have identified a driver compatibility issue on devices configured with certain Intel display drivers. After updating to Window 10, version 1903, brightness settings may sometime appear as if changes...
  7. Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update: Hi Microsoft I use a Dell Inspiron 13 5368 laptop. The Windows 10 in my system automatically updated my laptop to the June 11, 2019 update (KB4503286) and since then I am experiencing extreme overheating issues with my system. My OS build is 17134.829. Please suggest a way...
  8. May Update issues with Power settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    May Update issues with Power settings: It appears with the newest update the best personal OS, Windows 10, just got even less dependable and predictable. We got used to it silently rebooting to install updates and then starting the apps that were open before (well, a slice of them, like browsers) to pretend like...
  9. Issue in Updating Windows 10 from version 1607 to 1809

Issue in Updating Windows 10 from version 1607 to 1809: Hello, I'm working on windows 10 installed on an EFI partition Mac book Pro model : Early 2011. (SSD(480 GB ) => 2 PARTITIONS a) Mac osx High Sierra 200 GB b) Windows EFI Partition (280 GB) I Had my windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 May update(1903) Dual Boot up issue

Windows 10 May update(1903) Dual Boot up issue: I am trying an In place upgrade from the windows 10 1803 version to the latest May update (1903) using the ISO file After the successful installation of the update, On the machine boot up it came up with the Dual boot screen, Both Os was windows 10, One of the them was my...