Windows 10: Windows update issues

Discus and support Windows update issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having issues with downloading different updates on a computer, they keep standing on download pending since 11 november 2019. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Markimoo, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Markimoo Win User

Windows update issues

Hello,

I'm having issues with downloading different updates on a computer, they keep standing on download pending since 11 november 2019.
    The following updates are currently with this issue, is there an idea on how to get those? Windows update issues 851f40da-620c-4f62-8fd9-41f92003b89e?upload=true.png
    Windows update issues bbad22c4-daf8-46b7-b3cd-b7f6bea318c8?upload=true.png

:)

Markimoo, Nov 26, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows update issues

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows update issues :)

Techtu, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows update issues

1. Windows update issues - Similar Threads - update issues

2. Issues after installing Windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues after installing Windows updates: Months and months always the same. I swear, this is my last windows platform pc I'll buy in my life!!! Every time an update runs the (NEW) pc crashes and freezes and no way to update it, so I CANNOT WORK!! Losing time and work which get lost!! This is not possible!!...
  3. Slow WIFI issue after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow WIFI issue after updating Windows: For context I am running windows 10 via bootcamp. Last Tuesday Windows updated to what im assuming is the 1903 update. Ever since then I have been unable to use my wifi internet connection. The computer establishes the connection and stays connected, the problem is that the...
  4. update issues

update issues: for the past 3 months after the update downloads, when i start my desktop, it loads normally, then before log in screen, my screen turns black and i can't wake it up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-issues/87592dd1-e3e9-4072-b960-c03f06e1217a
  5. Issues with updating to Windows 10 1903

Issues with updating to Windows 10 1903: For several months, I've had trouble getting my laptop updated to Windows 10 1903. (I am currently on Windows 10 1803). What happens is when I let the update start, it will start updating normally, no issues. I have enough harddrive space on my computer. Then after it...
  6. Windows 10 Shutdown Issue After 1903 Update

Windows 10 Shutdown Issue After 1903 Update: Hi All, I am currently using Windows 10 version 1803 on my desktop PC. I have tried updating to versions 1809, 1903 and 1909. During the update process the computer restarts (which I know is normal and expected), however it just shuts down instead of restarting. When I...
  7. Windows 10 version 1909 feature update installation issues

Windows 10 version 1909 feature update installation issues: Does anyone have trouble downloading and installing the latest 1909 version of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1909-feature-update/62e48a9f-d0d1-45d7-b38d-032d863d6e80
  8. Issues while mapping Network drives after updating to Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while mapping Network drives after updating to Windows 10 1909: Windows 10 1909. I set up a few network drive maps via explorer with the box checked to reconnect at logon. When the user logs in the drive maps aren't there any more, which is really annoying because some of the apps come from the server. I've seen other posts that say I...
  9. Windows 10 update November 2019 1909 - Printer issue still not resolved

Windows 10 update November 2019 1909 - Printer issue still not resolved: My printers stopped working after the last Windows 10 update in October 2019. Unfortunately I was not able to remove the specific KB update which created the issue because it was not listed anymore after the version update... I just installed the last 1909 release hoping...
  10. Printer issues after recent Win 10 Pro Update

Printer issues after recent Win 10 Pro Update: I'm using a Canon MF743Cdw multi-function printer. When I installed it back in Oct 2019, all went well. Installation media recognized the printer by name (on 3 separate computers), installed the drivers, selected itself as the primary printer, and printed a test page. The...