Windows 10: Windows Update January 2019

Discus and support Windows Update January 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10, version 1803 but why am I receiving update feature to windows 10, version 1809 on my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BhaskarTalukdar, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Windows Update January 2019

I have windows 10, version 1803 but why am I receiving update feature to windows 10, version 1809 on my PC?

:)

BhaskarTalukdar, Feb 1, 2019

2. Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

Release Notes
    January 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: January 08, 2019

The January security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Adobe Flash Player
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge
    • Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • ChakraCore
    • .NET Framework
    • ASP.NET
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Visual Studio
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in

ADV990001
      . This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the

Microsoft Update Catalog
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

{{windowTitle}}

NICK ADSL UK, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

Release Notes
    January 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: January 08, 2019

The January security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Adobe Flash Player
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge
    • Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • ChakraCore
    • .NET Framework
    • ASP.NET
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Visual Studio
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in ADV990001. This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.

• Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft Update Catalog.
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via Windows Update.
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en...3-000d3a33c573

NICK ADSL UK, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Update January 2019

January 2019 updates for Microsoft Office

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...crosoft-office

Windows Update January 2019 [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

Brink, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update January 2019

1. Windows Update January 2019 - Similar Threads - Update January 2019

2. Updates since January 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates since January 2019: Hi, Has anyone else had trouble getting updates (Windows update) Mine not been updated since 29.01 and says Error encountered - we couldn't connect you to the update service etc. thanks...
  3. W10 January 2019 Update - What's Going On....?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 January 2019 Update - What's Going On....?: Most of Saturday was wasted while my W10 computers were being updated - it took a really long time - most of the day. After all was done, Windows starts with "Welcome to the October Update". *Confused*Confused*Confused All my W10 computers were updated to Version 1809 during...
  4. BSOD after downloading January 2019 updates 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after downloading January 2019 updates 1809: Has anyone else had their PC utterly killed by the latest updates? And Microsoft doesn't seem to be able to fix it. I'm a freelancer and every day without my computer is lost money and disappointed or angry clients. I can't afford to keep mucking around with "customer...
  5. January 2019 Update sucks!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    January 2019 Update sucks!: On my desktop, since installing the Jan 2019 Updates, I have had huge problems, problems that repeated calls to Microsoft updates tech support have not resolved. In fact, I was escalated twice to Level 2 and once to Level 3, who ignored the scheduled call back to me and...
  6. printers disappeared after January 2019 windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printers disappeared after January 2019 windows updates: After these two updates: KB 4480979 and KB 4483234, which both installed a few days ago, both of my printers disappeared from the printers list (one printer is cabled to the computer and the other is wireless). When I click on add printers & scanners, the two printers cannot...
  7. January 2019 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    January 2019 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in January 2019. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update,...
  8. Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes January 2019 Security Updates Release Date: January 08, 2019 The January security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office...
  9. Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes January 2019 Security Updates Release Date: January 08, 2019 The January security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office...
  10. January 2019 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    January 2019 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update today. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2010 Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB4461627) Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB4032217) Update for Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new windows update 2019

2. windows phone coming back 2019

3. windows phone update 2019

4. windows phone 2019,
  5. windows update 2019,
  6. windows update 2019 feb,
  7. newest windows update 2019,
  8. aggiornamenti 2019 windows rt,
  9. 2019 windows update killed my apps,
  10. win phone 2019,
  11. Servicing stack update for Windows Server version 1803 and Windows 10 version 1803: February 12 2019,
  12. windows updated and now i cant log in 2019,
  13. windows rt software 2019,
  14. january 2019 windows update,
  15. windows 10 update release notes 2019