Windows 10: Windows Update KB4528760 gives BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

Discus and support Windows Update KB4528760 gives BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been experiencing BSOD error whenever my computer restarts, with the error "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". I went through many steps to even be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mshoward82, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Windows Update KB4528760 gives BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

I have been experiencing BSOD error whenever my computer restarts, with the error "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". I went through many steps to even be able to log back into my computer again.

Initially I was rolling back to a previous version for a while and that would work for a while, but then it would come back. This went on for a couple weeks back and forth.

Then I started booting into safe mode and started removing windows updates back to when my computer was running fine. This fixed the problem, but didn't know which update it was. Then the updates would be "automatically" installed again, and I wold get the BSOD again with the same error. So I started removing each update one at a time until I found the cuplit. It was update KB4528760, that would give me the BSOD each time I would restart with it installed. If I removed it, my computer would start normally.

The problem now is that I can not ignore this update, but it will "automatically" update on its own. I pause my updates so that I only have to go through safe mode and remove this update once a week.

Is there a fix to this? Is the update bad? Can I skip this update?

:)

mshoward82, Jan 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys)

Hi,

We suggest that you try the workaround suggested on DonchakVS's reply on August 5, 2015 and check if it resolves the issue:

Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys).

Rolando Vil, Jan 29, 2020
  3. BSOD - "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

Hi. after a recent windows 10 update that coincided with a new printer my PC is giving me many different BSOD's. Last one was "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

I have tried turning off fast start up, updated all drivers and removed my anti virus software but BSOD's still coming

I have added minidump files here. minidump.zip

Any help appreciated.

roccoinvadesireland, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Windows Update KB4528760 gives BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

KMode Exception Not Handled BSOD

Started receiving this lovely error yesterday Getting BSOD KMode Exception Not handled. Tried updating the drivers, tried setting what the power buttons do. I tried CCcleaner, Virus Scans, Tried setting a dump folder. And I still get the Same BSOD with no additional Errors other than KMode Exception not handled. Please helpAttachment 182877

RikoTravis, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update KB4528760 gives BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

1. Windows Update KB4528760 gives BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" - Similar Threads - Update KB4528760 BSOD

2. Kmode exception not handled BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode exception not handled BSOD: I recently got this error when I booted up my laptop and when I rebooted it just went back to the BSOD.Any suggestions on what I can do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmode-exception-not-handled-bsod/7612e6ab-bbf0-4684-85da-5b89fc36d62f
  3. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD: Hi,After update to 20H2 I'm getting BSOD with the error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED in random intervals. Drivers seems to be ok and there's no errors or any other failure message.Windows versionEdición Windows 10 ProVersión 20H2Instalado el ‎03/‎05/‎2021Compilación del...
  4. BSOD - Kmode exception not handled

BSOD - Kmode exception not handled: The subject BSOD occurred, and after the computer had rebooted a second one followed a little later. The second one displayed a different message which I was not able to record, as Windows rebooted almost immediately. No other error codes accompanied. I noticed that the...
  5. BSOD kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD kmode exception not handled: Hello I have been crashing a lot lately with and it gives me kmode exception not handled. I read up on this error and it might have something to do with my drivers I went ahead and updated every driver in device manager and everything is up to date. I also updated all...
  6. Kmode exception not handled - BSOD

Kmode exception not handled - BSOD: Hello, I hope I am doing this correctly I read over on Reddit I might be able to get help solve why I am all of a sudden getting repeat BSOD with KMODE exception not handled, I have tried updating all drivers and even went as far as to do a fresh install. I have never had...
  7. BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Newly updated to Windows 10 Pro and now getting BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. System in rebooting shortly after starting up. Any help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kmode-exception-not-handled/216bbe33-e5b0-4579-a2ab-a504abb6b632
  8. Kmode exception not handled BSOD

Kmode exception not handled BSOD: Hi, I've been receiving multiple BSODs since recently upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I've tried running sfc /scannow and have updated all the drivers I could find but nothing has worked so far. Have attached the V2 Log, any help would be much appreciated. 161151
  9. KMODE Exception not handle BSOD

KMODE Exception not handle BSOD: So my laptop just experienced BSOD KMODE_Exception_not_handle. I just replaced my old HDD. My old HDD's status was "caution", it had something to do with reallocated sectors count, and I searched it up online then read that it cannot be fixed, replacement of HDD was the only...
  10. KB4528760 boot error KMODE Exception Not Handled - solved

KB4528760 boot error KMODE Exception Not Handled - solved: I tried to install KB4528760 and I got BSOD “KMODE Exception Not Handled” Fortunately Windows 10 rebooted several times and uninstalled the update. I then ran whocrashed utility and analysed the Crash dump....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update bsod 4528760