Windows 10: Windows Update KB4559004

Discus and support Windows Update KB4559004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows update Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4559004 but always fail. And I think this causes my dota2 game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mart27, Aug 4, 2020.

  1. Mart27 Win User

    Windows Update KB4559004


    I am trying to install windows update Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4559004 but always fail.

    And I think this causes my dota2 game not to run or launch whenever I try to play. Also, my computer feels laggy or slow in response whenever I use it. Can you help me solve this issue. I tried to reset my PC but it failed. I don't know what to do. When I try to install the update, it fails as well stating an error 0x80070017 Windows Update KB4559004 252b7eaa-635e-4b10-addf-156c995fd34a?upload=true.png

    :)
     
    Mart27, Aug 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Ari94 Win User

    In July update there is an optional update Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4559004

    In July 21 update, even I updated the windows 10 there is one optional Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4559004 update. Am I suppose to update or there is no need?

    I shall be thankful for any guidance in this regard.
     
    Ari94, Aug 4, 2020
    #2
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

    Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

    Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update KB4559004 :) Best regards.


    And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.
     
    3Colors, Aug 4, 2020
    #3
  4. PanosG Win User

    Windows Update KB4559004

    KB4559004 CU Win 10 v1903 build 18362.997 and v1909 build 18363.997 Win Update

    kb4559004 make my system to run very slowly.....so uninstalled,now all is ok???
     
    PanosG, Aug 4, 2020
    #4
Thema:

Windows Update KB4559004

Loading...
  1. Windows Update KB4559004 - Similar Threads - Update KB4559004

  2. Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package: Microsoft has released the Windows 11 2026 Update, also known as Windows 11 version 26H2, as announced on September 29 in a Windows Experience Blog post by John Cable, Vice President of Product Management for Windows Servicing and Delivery. The update is available now for...
  3. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  4. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  5. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  6. Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections: Microsoft has confirmed that the security updates for Windows 11 which are scheduled for September 2026 may cause Always On VPN connections to fail, leaving the affected devices unable to access corporate networks. The company mentioned the issue in a Windows release health...
  7. Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures: To deal with the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) failures caused by the September 2026 security updates, as well as with Hyper-V and USB audio problems on certain versions of Windows, Microsoft has issued emergency out-of-band Windows updates. The September 2026 security...
  8. September Windows Server Updates Break Remote Desktop Services Across 2019, 2022, and 2025

    in Windows 10 News
    September Windows Server Updates Break Remote Desktop Services Across 2019, 2022, and 2025: Windows administrators have reported that the September 2026 cumulative updates are leading to failures of Remote Desktop Services (RDS) on Windows Server 2019, 2022, and 2025, which stops users from being able to connect and, in a number of instances, necessitates a hard...
  9. Grey screen after Update in Windows 11 [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Grey screen after Update in Windows 11 [Fix]: [ATTACH]Microsoft regularly provides updates for Windows 11. These updates bring significant performance improvements, fix bugs, and introduce new features. It is okay to see some errors and issues while and after installing Windows updates, as they can be easily fixed. Some...
  10. In July update there is an optional update Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4559004

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In July update there is an optional update Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4559004: In July 21 update, even I updated the windows 10 there is one optional Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4559004 update. Am I suppose to update or there is no need? I shall be thankful for any guidance in this regard....
Tags: