Windows 10: Windows Update KB5004331 cause taskbar acting wrong

Discus and support Windows Update KB5004331 cause taskbar acting wrong in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OS: Windows 10 21H1 with update KB5004331 Relative configuration: Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar -> Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by colako yeh, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Windows Update KB5004331 cause taskbar acting wrong

OS: Windows 10 21H1 with update KB5004331 Relative configuration: Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar -> Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode: On and -> Taskbar location on screen: Top Problem 1: Action center automatically hide with taskbar I am trying turn on bluetooth from action center, so I move mouse to top-right corner, click icon to open action center, and move mouse down to bluetooth switch. But the action center closed when mouse leave taskbar area so I can't do that. If taskbar location is bottom, there's no problem.

:)

colako yeh, Aug 23, 2021

2. Kb5004331

Err, what is this?
    I had it forced onto my computer just now, but no search that I have done so far shows any results!

Windows Update KB5004331 cause taskbar acting wrong [​IMG]

Pip

pipmeister, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
  4. Windows Update KB5004331 cause taskbar acting wrong

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update KB5004331 cause taskbar acting wrong

1. Windows Update KB5004331 cause taskbar acting wrong - Similar Threads - Update KB5004331 cause

2. Taskbar acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar acting weird: Hi,My taskbar is acting weird. I don't know how else to name my problem. So, usually when we move the mouse on top of an icon on the taskbar applications that are open it shows the window in a small box right? So my problem is when I move my mouse on top of an icon the small...
  3. Taskbar acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar acting weird: Hi,My taskbar is acting weird. I don't know how else to name my problem. So, usually when we move the mouse on top of an icon on the taskbar applications that are open it shows the window in a small box right? So my problem is when I move my mouse on top of an icon the small...
  4. Taskbar acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. After windows update my taskbar has been acting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update my taskbar has been acting up: when I press the windows button or the search bar on the taskbar it goes into a pink loading screen pink cause that's what I have my accent color set to and I can't do anything except for move my mouse, screenshot, and press alt f4 which closes out of both that awful screen...
  6. No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331: Hello,i have a problem with connection to Internet after Update KB5004331 on Windows 10 Pro x64.After reboot the PC, Internet is not avalible but the connection to my LAN or WLAN ist established! A ping to my AVM Router is ok, but no ping outward my network is possible.This...
  7. BSOD after KB4023057 and KB5004331

BSOD after KB4023057 and KB5004331: Hi,I am getting BSOD unexpectedly after a most recent Windows Update.I've copied and Zipped minidump files here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmcI7AmOo9dKhnWNYUC0pw9wpFNs?e=rgqMnqCould someone please take a look and advice on what to do next, as I'm a bit stumped?Many thanks!!...
  8. Problems after KB5004331 update

Problems after KB5004331 update: Hi All,Before KB5004331 I had my mouse and keyboard plugged in to 2 USB3 ports. After KB5004331 my mouse stopped working on ANY USB3 port. I had to use a USB2 port to get my mouse back. My keyboard still works on any USB3 port BUT now when I wake my computer from sleep mode...
  9. Kb5004331

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kb5004331: Err, what is this? I had it forced onto my computer just now, but no search that I have done so far shows any results! Pip 183147
  10. taskbar acting oddly

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar acting oddly: Up unitl 3 days ago my pc was fine, now whenever i press the taskbar icons it just does nothing, but 10 seconds later the icon then comes up. My pc was doing it on Friday, fine all day yesterday, yet today the same thing. The language icon in the taskbar always works, yet...