Windows 10: Windows Update Keep Missing

Discus and support Windows Update Keep Missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It has been my second time for failing to windows update, the first time I have brought my PC to Asus Service Center and they just reset my OS. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AngelicaDeviana, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Windows Update Keep Missing

It has been my second time for failing to windows update, the first time I have brought my PC to Asus Service Center and they just reset my OS.
    Then 2-3 days ago why I want to check for update, it's failed again. Then I checked that Windows Update missing from services.msc.
    Then I import wuauserv to regedit, then I have to restart but... It's missing AGAIN.

then I import again then just make wuauserv in services.msc, with this command:

sc create wuauserv DisplayName= "Windows Update" binpath= "C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs -p" Start= delayed-auto depend= RpcSs

I can start sheck for update, but after I restart my PC, It's missing AGAIN. Or if I turn off my PC, It's missing AGAIN. Everytime I check on internet it says I have malware or viruses, but I've checked with MCAFEE. So what's wrong, I'm tired, PLEASE HELP ME

:)

AngelicaDeviana, Oct 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 31, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Update Keep Missing

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Keep Missing :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update Keep Missing

1. Windows Update Keep Missing - Similar Threads - Update Keep Missing

2. Windows Update Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Missing: Hi.I have come across this issue a few times, but have not yet figured out how to resolve.The problem I have is when I open the Update & Security option in Windows settings, I am expecting to see the option to check for and run updates.However I am only shown options for...
  3. Windows Update Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Missing: Hi.I have come across this issue a few times, but have not yet figured out how to resolve.The problem I have is when I open the Update & Security option in Windows settings, I am expecting to see the option to check for and run updates.However I am only shown options for...
  4. Windows Update Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wifi driver keep on missing after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi driver keep on missing after windows update: I was using windows 10, and after the updates, I couldn't find the wifi drivers. I tried several ways to restore the driver, but it continued to disconnect even though it restored for a while. It keeps on happening several times. I need a permanent solution for this. I came...
  6. Wifi driver keep on missing after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver keep on missing after windows update: I was using windows 10, and after the updates, I couldn't find the wifi drivers. I tried several ways to restore the driver, but it continued to disconnect even though it restored for a while. It keeps on happening several times. I need a permanent solution for this. I came...
  7. Wifi driver keep on missing after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Battery icon keeps missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery icon keeps missing: Hi, my name is Danish. My battery icon keeps going missing and I have already made researches about that. I've done all the solutions provided by the communities like disabling and enabling back the battery driver in device manager, enabling it from the taskbar settings and...
  9. Icons missing. It keeps loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons missing. It keeps loading.: Windows 10,just keep loading and some icons wont show. Its takes 20mins to start.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing-it-keeps-loading/a1421111-809e-42ec-989a-b1d5989f0b14
  10. Windows update missing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update missing: I'm trying to stop Win10 from installing updates automatically and I'm following the group policy method (go to run and type in "mmc" -> add/remove snap in -> group policy object -> etc. etc.) and I want to set it to "Allow admin to adjust settings." This, according to the...