Windows 10: Windows Update keeps asking me to uninstall VirtualBox

Discus and support Windows Update keeps asking me to uninstall VirtualBox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, the app keeps asking me to uninstall VB when i don't have it installed anymore, i have already tried to check the registry but i can't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Blackwidowl, May 1, 2021.

1. Windows Update keeps asking me to uninstall VirtualBox

Hello, the app keeps asking me to uninstall VB when i don't have it installed anymore, i have already tried to check the registry but i can't seem to find it and also i've used the AppRPS but it shows 12 empty instances of this:

:)

Blackwidowl, May 1, 2021
  2. Jaynewton Win User

Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue.

In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that asked me to manually uninstall VirtualBox because that app was not compatible with Windows 10. I suppose it is preventing updates from being installed.

I tried to uninstall VirtualBox. I opened the control panel--> Programs and Features. But there was no VirtualBox in the list. I opened the Task Manager. There was no VirtualBox there either. Why does Windows 10 Update keep sending me that message when there is no VirtualBox in my PC? What should I do?

I would like to thank in advance whoever that can help me with this issue.
    I don't know if I would get a notice to my email box when someone offers the help.

Jaynewton, May 1, 2021
  3. steve108 Win User
    Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

Hello Jaynewton and welcome to TF *Smile,

Try this: Complete uninstall Virtualbox - Super User and let me know if it fixes the issue. *Smile

steve108, May 1, 2021
  4. Windows Update keeps asking me to uninstall VirtualBox

Windows 10 updates keep breaking VirtualBox

Windows pushed out some updates about a week ago that broke the bridged network setting in my VirtualBox installation. Just yesterday I downloaded and installed the latest test build of VirtualBox which fixed this. This morning I tried to boot my virtual
    machine and ran into the same problem, Windows updates went out last night...or recently, I don't know. I'll try installing the latest test build from VirtualBox again but this is starting to **** me off. What am I supposed to be doing here if I can't disable
    Windows updates and VirtualBox can't keep up with Microsoft's moving target?

StillWaiting4WP7.8, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update keeps asking me to uninstall VirtualBox

1. Windows Update keeps asking me to uninstall VirtualBox - Similar Threads - Update keeps asking

2. VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.: This is a thread following the thread in forums.virtualbox.org. link:VirtualBox does not install, uninstall and repair - virtualbox.orgI accidently installed virtualbox in E: Drive. but when I uninstalled virtualbox, the files were still in the E: Drive.When I try to open the...
  3. VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.: This is a thread following the thread in forums.virtualbox.org. link:VirtualBox does not install, uninstall and repair - virtualbox.orgI accidently installed virtualbox in E: Drive. but when I uninstalled virtualbox, the files were still in the E: Drive.When I try to open the...
  4. I don't have the app VirtualBox but the windows update keeps asking me to delete it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't have the app VirtualBox but the windows update keeps asking me to delete it: I've been holding this windows 10 update for a while. When I try to update it, it asks me to delete VirtualBox which I deleted already from the past update. When I try to find VirtualBox there's no, but the windows update still asks me to delete it, even after I refresh. I...
  5. Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox

Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox: Hi, I'm trying to update to the latest windows 10 update 20H2 or whatever it's called but when I try to it says something like this "This program is outdated, please uninstall". I don't have virtualbox installed at the moment and I've tried AppRPS but it doesn't give a DIR...
  6. Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox: Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue. In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that asked me to manually uninstall VirtualBox because that app was not compatible with Windows 10. I suppose it is preventing...
  7. Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox: Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue. In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that asked me to manually uninstall VirtualBox because that app was not compatible with Windows 10. I suppose it is preventing...
  8. Cant uninstall VirtualBox

Cant uninstall VirtualBox: I'm trying to update my Windows and there is the VirtualBox that I need to uninstall but I could not find it and I have researched many solutions but none of them works out. Any Help will be appreciated [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  10. VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GreenAlien10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmxzz1/virtualbox_not_installed_but_windows_update/