Windows 10: Windows Update keeps finding an already installed cumulative update.

Discus and support Windows Update keeps finding an already installed cumulative update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 2018-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4343909) I already manually downloaded and installed the above and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Matthew Wai, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Windows Update keeps finding an already installed cumulative update.

2018-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4343909)

I already manually downloaded and installed the above and rebooted my PC several times.
    When I ran the installer again, it said "Security Update for Windows (KB4343909) is already installed on this computer." However, Windows Update MiniTool keeps finding this new update. May I simply hide it?

:)

Matthew Wai, Aug 24, 2018

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Aug 24, 2018
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Maybe try with the Windows update mini-tool, found here http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...dows-10-automatic-updates-and-spyware.218745/ , thanks to Mussels. it installed perfectly for me last night.

rtwjunkie, Aug 24, 2018
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Update keeps finding an already installed cumulative update.

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update keeps finding an already installed cumulative update.

1. Windows Update keeps finding an already installed cumulative update. - Similar Threads - Update keeps finding

2. Windows Update keeps downloading and skipping definition updates it's already installed....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps downloading and skipping definition updates it's already installed....: We have 3x servers 2016 Essentials, 2019 Standard and 2022 Standard and 20 desktops Win10 22H2. After the 2023-07 updates all computers servers and desktops have the following windows update problem: When a Definition Update is released the computer will install it via...
  3. Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.: Every time I click "check for updates", a new download pops up then disappears really fast. I managed to snap a screen shot when it appeared and saw that the same update is being installed when it's already installed. This image was after i pressed check for updates 6 times....
  4. Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.: Every time I click "check for updates", a new download pops up then disappears really fast. I managed to snap a screen shot when it appeared and saw that the same update is being installed when it's already installed. This image was after i pressed check for updates 6 times....
  5. Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.: Hello,I recently got a new computer, and it installed all updates normally. Now, for some reason, it keeps showing 18 driver updates that on install give error 0x80070103.I searched and found out this means the update is already installed. I go check installed updates and all...
  6. Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.

Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.: Hello,I recently got a new computer, and it installed all updates normally. Now, for some reason, it keeps showing 18 driver updates that on install give error 0x80070103.I searched and found out this means the update is already installed. I go check installed updates and all...
  7. Windows 11 Cumulative Update not downloading and installing, but already installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Cumulative Update not downloading and installing, but already installed: Hello,I have a problem with my PC since 3 days, I am in Windows 11 22H2, build 22621.1194 A cumulative update, tries to install in loop KB5022360 , and never succeeds, checking in the updates already installed on my computer, I notice that it is already installed since 1...
  8. Windows 11 Cumulative Update not downloading and installing, but already installed

Windows 11 Cumulative Update not downloading and installing, but already installed: Hello,I have a problem with my PC since 3 days, I am in Windows 11 22H2, build 22621.1194 A cumulative update, tries to install in loop KB5022360 , and never succeeds, checking in the updates already installed on my computer, I notice that it is already installed since 1...
  9. Windows Update keeps finding an installing the same update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps finding an installing the same update: Hi.For a time ago, I installed the KB4023057 update in Windows Update.But every day, or after a restart, Windows Update finding the exact same update again, and is asking for it to be installed.If I press install, it installs for like two seconds and then finish with...
  10. Windows Update keeps finding an installing the same update

Windows Update keeps finding an installing the same update: Hi.For a time ago, I installed the KB4023057 update in Windows Update.But every day, or after a restart, Windows Update finding the exact same update again, and is asking for it to be installed.If I press install, it installs for like two seconds and then finish with...