Windows 10: Windows update keeps reoccuring. constantly. how can I fix this.

Discus and support Windows update keeps reoccuring. constantly. how can I fix this. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I fix this. I load it next time I check its there again.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tomc74, Apr 5, 2019.

1. tomc74 Win User

Windows update keeps reoccuring. constantly. how can I fix this.

How can I fix this. I load it next time I check its there again. Windows update keeps reoccuring. constantly. how can I fix this. f198885b-e6a1-4491-b2be-25bb44b7ac08?upload=true.png

:)

tomc74, Apr 5, 2019
  2. TC-man Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Apr 5, 2019
  3. fraya713 Win User
    My Windows Update Keeps repeating updates..?

so i just reformatted and now my windows update keeps downloading and installing the same 4 updates... anyoe know of a fix to this?

fraya713, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Xzibit Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Check the date on the one you thought it was. Nov 4 2015 <-That's not June

The rollup does contain the fix.

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

June 21 2016

Windows Update Client for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: June 2016

This update contains some improvements to Windows Update Client in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. This includes the following:
    • An optimization that addresses long scan time for updates that's reported on some computers.
    • Fix for a Windows Update error 0x8007000E on some computers while they are updating.
    • Some reliability improvements.

Xzibit, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows update keeps reoccuring. constantly. how can I fix this. - Similar Threads - update keeps reoccuring

2. how can i fix this update problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix this update problem?: Hello.I recently got a new Windows 10 laptop and I´d like to transfer my Minecraft launcher onto it, but it won´t download, because a certain update is giving me a constant error sign. Until I can´t download this update, I can´t use the game that I paid 30 dollars for. The...
  3. how can i fix this update problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix this update problem?: Hello.I recently got a new Windows 10 laptop and I´d like to transfer my Minecraft launcher onto it, but it won´t download, because a certain update is giving me a constant error sign. Until I can´t download this update, I can´t use the game that I paid 30 dollars for. The...
  4. How can I fix this update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this update problem: * Duplicate of: How can i fix the problem Hi everyone I'm facing a challenge on my laptop Dell type as I'm trying to update it and it says install error and if i start it again it takes a long time even a day to move from 0%to 100 %on updating. i need you help please. Is it...
  5. How can I fix this update problem

How can I fix this update problem: * Duplicate of: How can i fix the problem Hi everyone I'm facing a challenge on my laptop Dell type as I'm trying to update it and it says install error and if i start it again it takes a long time even a day to move from 0%to 100 %on updating. i need you help please. Is it...
  6. How can I fix this or will you fix this with a update?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this or will you fix this with a update?...: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300My system of desktop pc: Windows 10 Pro x64 21-H2 I am a pc technician and knowing how to do clean format too. My hardwares: Msi Rx 580 Armor 8 GB oc - Amd Ryzen 7 1700x Gaming mod auto oc 3.60 GHZ - Msi x370 Gaming Pro Carbon -...
  7. How can I fix this or will you fix this with a update?...

How can I fix this or will you fix this with a update?...: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300My system of desktop pc: Windows 10 Pro x64 21-H2 I am a pc technician and knowing how to do clean format too. My hardwares: Msi Rx 580 Armor 8 GB oc - Amd Ryzen 7 1700x Gaming mod auto oc 3.60 GHZ - Msi x370 Gaming Pro Carbon -...
  8. How can I fix this or will you fix this with a update?...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how can I get an update or a fix for it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I get an update or a fix for it: It appears that this is happening more often that it looked so how often this issue has been reported, have there benn a solution found for this and once it's fixed, this problem will not continue to being an issue right....
  10. Update error how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update error how can I fix this?: submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kva4n8/update_error_how_can_i_fix_this/