Windows 10: Windows update laptop problems

Discus and support Windows update laptop problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've been using my TV with my laptop for half a year with no problems. This morning, I updated the laptop, and now the TV won't connect. It shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wethaney, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Windows update laptop problems

So I've been using my TV with my laptop for half a year with no problems. This morning, I updated the laptop, and now the TV won't connect. It shows "no signal". I'm highly inexperienced with computers, but I got some advice from someone else. The TV isn't showing up in device manager, I've already tried restarting the computer, even shutting it off for a minute. No luck. Any advice? And remember, highly inexperienced. Edit: I've updated to what I assume it the latest Windows version. I have an Acer Nitro AN515-53 with OS build 19042.867

submitted by /u/Wethaney
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wethaney, Apr 10, 2021

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Windows update laptop problems :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Apr 10, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows update laptop problems

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update laptop problems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows update laptop problems

1. Windows update laptop problems - Similar Threads - update laptop problems

2. New Laptop - Problem with Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop - Problem with Windows update: I recently got a new laptop. In the process of setting up the laptop, I tried to update the computer to the most recent version of Windows 11, and then when that would not install, the May 2021 Windows 10 update. After attempting to complete the May 2021 Win 10 update, the...
  3. New Laptop - Problem with Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop - Problem with Windows update: I recently got a new laptop. In the process of setting up the laptop, I tried to update the computer to the most recent version of Windows 11, and then when that would not install, the May 2021 Windows 10 update. After attempting to complete the May 2021 Win 10 update, the...
  4. New Laptop - Problem with Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10: I'm having trouble updating my Windows 10 laptop. I'm getting errors like 0xC1900101-0x30018. "Windows could not configure one or more system components", then prompts me to reboot and try again. It just becomes a loop. I ran sfc / scannow and a few other things, but nothing...
  6. Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10: I'm having trouble updating my Windows 10 laptop. I'm getting errors like 0xC1900101-0x30018. "Windows could not configure one or more system components", then prompts me to reboot and try again. It just becomes a loop. I ran sfc / scannow and a few other things, but nothing...
  7. Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Problem updating 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem updating 2 laptops: I have two older laptops that I have been trying to update to Windows V2004 or 20H2. I had no problems updating my ASUS laptop or desktops to 2004 and 20H2. The HP Model 15-bwO32AU when I try to update gets to a boot operation and it comes back after I have to restart the...
  9. Problem updating 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem updating 2 laptops: I have two older laptops that I have been trying to update to Windows V2004 or 20H2. I had no problems updating my ASUS laptop or desktops to 2004 and 20H2. The HP Model 15-bwO32AU when I try to update gets to a boot operation and it comes back after I have to restart the...
  10. New laptop - problem with windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New laptop - problem with windows update: Hi. I have a new HP laptop running windows 10 home. Its currently at 1709 16299.15. So i just started setting it up and I'm having problems with windows update it keeps downloading an update over and over and fails to install it. The update is KB4088776. Gives error...