Windows 10: windows update lead to solidworks crashing

Discus and support windows update lead to solidworks crashing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I can't believe how windows 10 new update has ruined my life over night. My windows updated automatically to newer version earlier and for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by naveenchauhan0, Aug 25, 2018.

1. windows update lead to solidworks crashing

Hi all,

I can't believe how windows 10 new update has ruined my life over night. My windows updated automatically to newer version earlier and for about 2 months while I was out of station I didn't use my software solidworks, but now when I got a project in my company to do, I started using it, it is crashing again and again. i read so many blogs about the problem and they all blamed the window update. But the problem is I can't even go back to previous version of windows, because when i try to this, it says " we ran into a problem and won't be able to take back to your previous version of windows."

I tried

• Reinstalling Solidworks.
    • Resetting the windows.
    • Changing compatibility of Solidworks.
    • Tried to go back to previous version but failed.

If anyone has some solution to this problem, please help me, your help can save me from losing the project.

Thank you.

I'm not happy with windows at all.

:)

naveenchauhan0, Aug 25, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 25, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 25, 2018
  4. windows update lead to solidworks crashing

SolidWorks access in Windows 10

I lost access to my installed SolidWorks 2012 when updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10. How do I get SolidWorks back?

markswenson, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

windows update lead to solidworks crashing

1. windows update lead to solidworks crashing - Similar Threads - update lead solidworks

2. The preview pane when using Solidworks will not stay where it is! Solidworks blames...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The preview pane when using Solidworks will not stay where it is! Solidworks blames...: I have been getting quite irritated by this feature since getting Solidworks 2022. Previously used 2017Just to reiterate that... it DOES NOT happen using Solidworks 2017, only after upgrading to Solidworks 2022 do I get this issue.When I go to open a file via Solidworks the...
  3. The preview pane when using Solidworks will not stay where it is! Solidworks blames...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The preview pane when using Solidworks will not stay where it is! Solidworks blames...: I have been getting quite irritated by this feature since getting Solidworks 2022. Previously used 2017Just to reiterate that... it DOES NOT happen using Solidworks 2017, only after upgrading to Solidworks 2022 do I get this issue.When I go to open a file via Solidworks the...
  4. Solidworks 2021 Crashing after Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solidworks 2021 Crashing after Update: Hello. I had been using windows 11 to run solidworks 2021 with no problems since September 2022 until my computer automatically updated either update KB5019980 or KB5007297 on November 9th or 10th.I don't want to be that guy blaming the update, but i've done enough...
  5. Solidworks 2021 Crashing after Update

Solidworks 2021 Crashing after Update: Hello. I had been using windows 11 to run solidworks 2021 with no problems since September 2022 until my computer automatically updated either update KB5019980 or KB5007297 on November 9th or 10th.I don't want to be that guy blaming the update, but i've done enough...
  6. Security updates for windows 11 lead to App crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security updates for windows 11 lead to App crash: On 14 Feb 2022, Windows 11 on my PC installed Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus KB2267602 - Version 1.359.188.0, Version 1.359.191.0 and Version 1.359.156.0. After this my Adobe PageMaker 7.0 started crashing with the following...
  7. Security updates for windows 11 lead to App crash

Security updates for windows 11 lead to App crash: On 14 Feb 2022, Windows 11 on my PC installed Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus KB2267602 - Version 1.359.188.0, Version 1.359.191.0 and Version 1.359.156.0. After this my Adobe PageMaker 7.0 started crashing with the following...
  8. Intel Audio Service crash leading to windows crash as well

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Audio Service crash leading to windows crash as well: Hello everyone! So essentially my windows laptop has been crashing a lot recently Model Samsung NP940X5N-US1 and I am not sure what I can do to fix the problem. I initially had my fans cleaned of all dust and that seemed to be helping my laptop a bit but a couple of weeks...
  9. system crash leads to BSOD

system crash leads to BSOD: On Sun 09-May-21 1:07:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050921-37421-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5C50 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x994, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803825D87F7Error:...
  10. Random crashes leading to restarts

Random crashes leading to restarts: Hi, I have recently experience random crashes which results into a restart for Windows 10. I have looked through the event viewer to check on the date in which first started and it was on 3/11/2021. [ATTACH] Before logging down the event whereby the system has rebooted,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update lead to solidworks crashing