Windows 10: windows update loads forever and stays blank

Discus and support windows update loads forever and stays blank in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShahinHalim, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:27 AM.

1. windows update loads forever and stays blank

windows update loads forever and stays blank 2a0160c0-a42c-466f-827d-6f72355613c8?upload=true.png

Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions for this problem. Thank you!

:)

2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

windows update loads forever and stays blank [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

3. Windows Update loading forever

Then you have 2 options left:
    • Do a system Restore and go back when your updates worked.
    • Do a repair install, which keeps everything and reinstalls Windows.
    I can provide you steps for the second one

Sumit Dhiman, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:30 AM
  4. windows update loads forever and stays blank

Windows Update loading forever

Hey,
    Let us check the system Files.To do this do both of these:

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.
    Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:30 AM
Thema:

windows update loads forever and stays blank

1. windows update loads forever and stays blank - Similar Threads - update loads forever

2. How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?: Hi, for the past three months whenever I choose restart, blue screen with Restarting with spinng white dots appear forever. I have to force shut down the PC. Same thing whenever I choose to shut down. I think it happened after I installed and uninstalled some free demos from...
  3. Forever loading on profile screen.

Forever loading on profile screen.: I keep having to force restart my computer a dozen or more times to get past the login screen. If I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit cancel it just takes me to the desktop with nothing loaded and a forever loading circle. While trying to get some games to run I had also downloaded...
  4. Stays on this blue screen forever

Stays on this blue screen forever: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonny2683 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm3gu2/stays_on_this_blue_screen_forever/
  5. Libraries take forever to load on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Libraries take forever to load on windows 10: Hello, For a few days now I'm having an issue where my libraries take ages to load(and sometimes dont even load). I'm using the latest versions of windows 10. Whenever II click on the library icon from the navigation pane(on the left side) explorer just freezes. Sometimes...
  6. Windows Update page blank/keeps loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update page blank/keeps loading: Hello, i've encountered a problem where i can't open the windows update on settings since it's showing only a blank page that keeps loading. I've searched the problem but didn't find a fitting answer or a fix. Can someone explain me the problem? Here's a picture of the...
  7. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...
  8. Cursor keeps loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor keeps loading forever: I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it got stuck forever. I cannot click any icon, bar, anything, it just keep spinning. I tried restarting the computer but it...
  9. Windows Update loading forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update loading forever: Windows Update keeps on loading and never shows up any update: [img] What can I do to fix this? Thank you! 34410
  10. Windows 10 search loading forever

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search loading forever: Hi. Anyone has an idea why my Windows 10 is not displaying any results when I press SUPER and start typing? Doesn't give me any result, even settings or notepad. [img] 27172