Windows 10: windows update loads forever and stays blank

Discus and support windows update loads forever and stays blank in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShahinHalim, Nov 22, 2020.

1. windows update loads forever and stays blank

windows update loads forever and stays blank 2a0160c0-a42c-466f-827d-6f72355613c8?upload=true.png

Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions for this problem. Thank you!

:)

ShahinHalim, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

windows update loads forever and stays blank [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Windows Update loading forever

Then you have 2 options left:
    • Do a system Restore and go back when your updates worked.
    • Do a repair install, which keeps everything and reinstalls Windows.
    I can provide you steps for the second one

Sumit Dhiman, Nov 22, 2020
  4. windows update loads forever and stays blank

Windows Update loading forever

Hey,
    Let us check the system Files.To do this do both of these:

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.
    Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

windows update loads forever and stays blank

1. windows update loads forever and stays blank - Similar Threads - update loads forever

2. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  3. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  4. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store loading forever on updates.: so i have this problem with my store where I click the update button for a game and it doesn't do anything until I close the app and open it and it starts loading but yet it still doesn't download. i close the store and the app updates after hours or days. To fix my problem I...
  6. Windows Update just loads and stays blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update just loads and stays blank: I cannot run windows update on my computer for some reason.When I go to Windows Update in the settings the page is just blank and never loads.I have tried all the instructions to try to fix windows update issues I can find online and they either do nothing or for some reason...
  7. Windows Update takes forever to load

Windows Update takes forever to load: [ATTACH] This screen. I have it for over 10 months. I tried to do exactly what BernardReyes said in my previous post, but I still didn't solve my problem. I did everything and nothing happened. I also tried to remove Windows Update components, but the same thing...
  8. Windows Update takes forever to load

Windows Update takes forever to load: I opened Settings / Update and Security and Windows Update takes forever to load. I was stuck one hour on that screen. I tried going to Registry editor, Gpedit, and re-enable the service Wuauserv and nothing happened. Please, help me how to fix this problem, I want to...
  9. Stays on this blue screen forever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stays on this blue screen forever: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonny2683 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm3gu2/stays_on_this_blue_screen_forever/
  10. Windows Update loading forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update loading forever: Windows Update keeps on loading and never shows up any update: [img] What can I do to fix this? Thank you! 34410