Windows 10: Windows Update Making My Laptop Loop on a Blue Screen

Discus and support Windows Update Making My Laptop Loop on a Blue Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I just got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 14X OLED UM5401, AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Mobile Processors in July and I haven't really used it that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOHANNES FERNALDY, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Windows Update Making My Laptop Loop on a Blue Screen

So recently I just got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 14X OLED UM5401, AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Mobile Processors in July and I haven't really used it that much since I mostly use my PC. So my laptop is pretty much new, so a while ago around a week from now my laptop got a windows update that said it is crucial for my security settings and it auto-updated. There was really nothing going on and I just leave my laptop to update there, then windows told me to shut down and update which I did. But when I turned my laptop back on it is stuck on a blue screen. I can't do much there since I can't even g

:)

JOHANNES FERNALDY, Nov 29, 2022

2. Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Windows Update Making My Laptop Loop on a Blue Screen

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows Update Making My Laptop Loop on a Blue Screen

1. Windows Update Making My Laptop Loop on a Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Update Making Laptop

2. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop: When i turn on the pc i instantly get a blue screen few seconds later it restarts and does the blue screen again there are 3 errors that happen they change each time like treahd_stuck_in_hard_drive and 2 other ones cant remember... PLS HELP I NEED PC NOW...
  3. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop: When i turn on the pc i instantly get a blue screen few seconds later it restarts and does the blue screen again there are 3 errors that happen they change each time like treahd_stuck_in_hard_drive and 2 other ones cant remember... PLS HELP I NEED PC NOW...
  4. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 is stuck in blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Update Making My Laptop Loop on a Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Making My Laptop Loop on a Blue Screen: So recently I just got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 14X OLED UM5401, AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Mobile Processors in July and I haven't really used it that much since I mostly use my PC. So my laptop is pretty much new, so a while ago around a week from now my laptop got a windows...
  6. Windows Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen Loop: Hello!I recently downloaded a windows 11 update and all of a sudden my 3 year old Power spec desktop is stuck in a nonstop blue screen loop. I have tried different steps going through Automatic Repair but none of those resolved my issue. The minute I boot up my desktop it...
  7. Windows Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Blue Screen Loop: Hello!I recently downloaded a windows 11 update and all of a sudden my 3 year old Power spec desktop is stuck in a nonstop blue screen loop. I have tried different steps going through Automatic Repair but none of those resolved my issue. The minute I boot up my desktop it...
  8. Windows blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blue screen loop: Today I turned on my pc, but suddenly a blue screen appeared. The stop code is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it keep restarting and showing bluescreen. I wonder if anyone could help... Thank you!...
  9. Windows blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blue screen loop: Today I turned on my pc, but suddenly a blue screen appeared. The stop code is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it keep restarting and showing bluescreen. I wonder if anyone could help... Thank you!...
  10. Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens...: Hello everyone. The blue screens started when I downloaded a nvidia geforce experience update from my 1660 ti. They asked for me to restart my laptop so I did and that's how the blue screen loop started. Its called error Process1 initialization failed. I tried to safe boot...