Windows 10: Windows update message on login screen

Discus and support Windows update message on login screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On my login screen I'm getting a message that I'm not getting security updates. It says that I need to update to a newer version of Windows. I recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Emarcinko, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Emarcinko Win User

Windows update message on login screen

On my login screen I'm getting a message that I'm not getting security updates. It says that I need to update to a newer version of Windows. I recently ran the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant and I now have version 21H1 installed. I checked windows update, and everything is up to date. I contacted support in the chat and they weren't much help.

:)

Emarcinko, Sep 10, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 10, 2021
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 10, 2021
  4. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows update message on login screen - Similar Threads - update message login

2. Message on Login In Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message on Login In Screen: How do I change the message on the login screen. Presently is my email address. Want to change it to my first name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-on-login-in-screen/38297f7b-3e4b-4397-a902-ac8e90a380fb
  3. Message on Login In Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message on Login In Screen: How do I change the message on the login screen. Presently is my email address. Want to change it to my first name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-on-login-in-screen/38297f7b-3e4b-4397-a902-ac8e90a380fb
  4. Cannot login message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot login message: Since yesterdays update, I get the "cannot login" message. Most of my icons are missing also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-login-message/ee1c9c60-4788-4b48-911c-17c821e7d7ef
  5. Disable propaganda message from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable propaganda message from login screen: I'm using Windows 10, version 1903 OS build 18362.959. I enjoy the pictures that Microsoft provides, though I can do without the propaganda-based login messages. Is there a way to disable these or to just have a generic login screen? I appreciate the help. 162427
  6. Disable propaganda message from login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable propaganda message from login screen: I'm using Windows 10, version 1903 OS build 18362.959. I enjoy the pictures that Microsoft provides, though I can do without the propaganda-based login messages. Is there a way to disable these or to just have a generic login screen? I appreciate the help. 162427
  7. Message at desktop login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Message at desktop login: Hello So today i turned on my PC (have fast startup enabled) and when logging in and going to desktop like i normally do, Windows just stayed at the username screen and after that i got a smaller window with some options to configure, i think they were the Privacy options...
  8. "Your device needs the latest security update" message on login screen, but my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Your device needs the latest security update" message on login screen, but my Windows 10...: Hello, I see this message every time I start up my laptop on the 1st screen before logging in. When hovering over the message, it states: "Microsoft can't install important security updates on your PC until you install the most current version of Windows 10" I then go to...
  9. Windows 10 login screen message PIN required

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login screen message PIN required: Dear MS, I am unable to get past the hello login screen. I am told my PIN is required to login yet below there appears the contradictory message ‘ something happened and your pin is unavailable ‘. I have tried reverting to fingerprint but am met with my PIN is required....
  10. Windows 10 Update login screen fiasco

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update login screen fiasco: Like many of you my laptop did an update and now I can't login, no login prompt, no power icon, nothing... I've spent the last half hour trying to find a solution, but the all involve the shift, and power button icon, which I don't have on the screen. Thanks for any...