Windows 10: Windows update messed up my Logitech G-Hub App

Discus and support Windows update messed up my Logitech G-Hub App in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The last update messed up the G-Hub app so bad it would not come up so I could adjust settings or anything. I could see in Task Manager it was running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielMead, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows update messed up my Logitech G-Hub App

The last update messed up the G-Hub app so bad it would not come up so I could adjust settings or anything. I could see in Task Manager it was running but I could not access it. I had to finally give up trying to fix it and re-installed the app. So now I lost all my game settings that took me 3 weeks to get set like I needed them.

:)

DanielMead, Apr 3, 2020

2. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 3, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Lets you customize functions on Logitech gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets.
    • Software Version: 8.70.315
    • Post Date: Jul 08, 2015
    • File Size: 82.6 MB
    Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards and headsets.

Logitech Gaming Software includes third party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third party software listed below.
    These included third party software components provide key functionality to Logitech Gaming Software and are included in the software installation package.

• Digia QT - Application and User Interface Framework
    • Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Application and Hardware Support
    • Apple Bonjour - Network Discovery Support for Logitech Arx Control

Updated Description:

• Added support for the G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Added support for the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Improved connectivity to the Logitech Arx Control app - version 1.2 of the Arx Control required
    • Removed Apple Bonjour requirement for the Arx Control app
    • ARX SDK bug fixes
    • Updated LED Illumination SDK to support Per Key Illumination for the G910 - see gaming.logitech.com/developers for details
    • Bug fix for LGS hang with G502 mouse
    • New profiles added: Assetto Corso, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Grand Theft Auto V, iRacing, Project CARS, Rust, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Logitech Support + Download

AsRock, Apr 3, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows update messed up my Logitech G-Hub App

Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Thanks! This LGS they started a couple years ago is simple, and very nice, while not being hugely bloated. It's one of the few pieces of hardware-related software I like.

rtwjunkie, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows update messed up my Logitech G-Hub App

1. Windows update messed up my Logitech G-Hub App - Similar Threads - update messed Logitech

2. Windows crashes when trying to install Logitech G Hub or Corsair iCue software (Sometimes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashes when trying to install Logitech G Hub or Corsair iCue software (Sometimes...: Alright, there's a lot to unload here since I've been trying to fix this for the past 3 days and have already done several troubleshooting ideas. The backstory and issue explained: So a few days after a windows update, I tried to run Logitech G Hub and it said it failed due...
  3. Windows crashes when installing Logitech G Hub or Corsair iCue software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes when installing Logitech G Hub or Corsair iCue software: This morning, Logitech G hub, which was installed and functioning well for months, was no longer opening. I attempted to fix the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the program. When reinstalling, windows crashed. I repeated this process to the same result. Assuming the...
  4. Driver conflict, how to solve? Logitech G Hub and Line6 Helix LT.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver conflict, how to solve? Logitech G Hub and Line6 Helix LT.: When I have Logitech G Hub on and I try to use my Line 6 Helix LT I get a BSOD and reboot. Googling this I found out that there might be a driver conflict causing this. Not sure how to go about this because no solutions were offered anywhere I could find. What can I do to...
  5. Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Private, Public or both? - Logitech G HUB: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LilBluCommi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hygqma/private_public_or_both_logitech_g_hub/
  6. Logitech G Hub does not start?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech G Hub does not start?: Hello, I have a new Logitech mouse and would like to install and use the associated "Logitech G Hub" program. The program can also be installed, but cannot be started properly. As soon as I start the program, it loads a Logitech animation forever, otherwise nothing else...
  7. Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech g hub exe is missing; can't open, uninstall or re install: I have no idea why, but the .exe for logitech g hub, which makes my headset work, has decided to vanish. I didn't touch any of the files or mess with any new updates. Without it, I can't open the program or uninstall it. When I go through "apps and features" and click...
  8. Windows update messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update messed up my computer: I updated my computer 12-24-19 and ever since that update i am unable to drag windows such as a google chrome window from one screen to another with my mouse, i cant drag and move the applications on my desktop. I have checked all my drivers, ive cleaned ip my pc, I dont have...
  9. My Windows Update is totally messed up!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows Update is totally messed up!: For a cuppla days my Windows Update has been useless! Clciking on Update and security it shows Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. But clicking on Check for updates just sits there for 15 to 20 minutes with the dots running across the screen then...
  10. Windows update messed up my Pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update messed up my Pc: Computer put some updates through last night before it shut down. Upon turning it on today it flashed a grey and black screen that said Hi repeatedly for an hour. With no acess to the actual desktop i cant/couldnt do anything but restart it. Now it flashes a gray desktop over...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ghub broke steering wheel