Windows 10: Windows Update Mini-Tool

Discus and support Windows Update Mini-Tool in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Can 'Windows Update Mini-Tool' do the updates while off-line, from an update file downloaded earlier from the MS catalog ?I am doing the security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Motim Win User

Windows Update Mini-Tool

Hello,Can 'Windows Update Mini-Tool' do the updates while off-line, from an update file downloaded earlier from the MS catalog ?I am doing the security updates regularly, and when running this mini tool (once a month) it finds them again to be installed.Answers will be appreciated.Thanks Windows 10, 20H2 (19042.1083) x64

:)

Motim, Jul 11, 2021

2. cannot update to 1903 - windows undoing changes

thanks for that

i followed the steps as suggested but it failed again and Undid the update

Attached is the screenshot of what I got when I booted back into windows

- - - Updated - - -

btw i just checked and i have 24.5gb free on the C drive

I will use mini partition tool to increase this to over 30 if we think that will help

bartjunited, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Windows Update Mini-Tool :)

Thermopylae_480, Jul 11, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Update Mini-Tool

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Mini-Tool :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update Mini-Tool

1. Windows Update Mini-Tool - Similar Threads - Update Mini Tool

2. Windows on mac mini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  3. Windows on mac mini

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  4. Windows Update Mini-Tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Mini-Tool: Hello,Can 'Windows Update Mini-Tool' do the updates while off-line, from an update file downloaded earlier from the MS catalog ?I am doing the security updates regularly, and when running this mini tool (once a month) it finds them again to be installed.Answers will be...
  5. Mini tool partition wizard

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Mini tool partition wizard: I have used the free version of Mini tool partition wizard for years, and it has performed flawlessly. Not any more, sadly, the new version is a shadow of its former self. Also I found when loading a fresh one there was malware included which Malwarebytes and WD both...
  6. Mini tool partition wizard a threat?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mini tool partition wizard a threat?: I have Mini Tool Partition Wizard on all my pc's. When I opened the free version on this pc, it prompted me to update to the latest version which was not unexpected, and as I went through the update process which was exactly the same as updates in the past, Windows Security...
  7. Mini Tool Partition Wizzard & McAfee

Mini Tool Partition Wizzard & McAfee: I noticed that when doing an update to Mini Tool Partition Wizard, that McAfee Web Advisor will try and install along with it if you don't uncheck it first. Did an Adobe Flash update yesterday and McAfee Web advisor tried to install with it also. *Eek 127216
  8. Mini-Tool Partition Wizard Riskware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mini-Tool Partition Wizard Riskware?: Mini tool is up to date and for the last 2-3 times I ran it, Malware Bytes is reporting Malicious Website, Cateroty:Riskware from them. False positive I hope. 117645
  9. Using mini tool partition wizard to migrate from HDD to SSD

Using mini tool partition wizard to migrate from HDD to SSD: I notice there is a migrate OS to SSD option in Mini tool partition wizard. What I want to do is to move only the System and C partition ( which contain Windows 10 and programs ) to the SSD. The HDD capacity is 1 TB vs 500GB for the SSD The HDD is partitioned into System (...
  10. Windows Update Tool

Windows Update Tool: Can't remember the name of tool too download MS updates,think it was use in Vista. You could manually download updates.*Doh 49906

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update mini