Windows 10: Windows Update new problem?

Discus and support Windows Update new problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, since my recent update I saw that videos on youtube/dailymotion etc are darker, they look like they have low gamma... i was looking at settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wasylek144, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Windows Update new problem?

Hello, since my recent update I saw that videos on youtube/dailymotion etc are darker, they look like they have low gamma... i was looking at settings, turned to use nvidia settings but still nothing, videos on facebook look normal, only on platforms like youtube/ph/dailymotion etc videos are darker... Anyone has idea for a fix?

submitted by /u/wasylek144
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wasylek144, Nov 23, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update new problem? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows Update new problem?

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update new problem?

1. Windows Update new problem? - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. Window 10 Professional update problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 Professional update problems: I purchased a licence and a DVD for Windows 10 Home and Professional. This is genuine and from a very reputable suppler. There was a download option but I am on a copper 4mbps wire so I though the DVD would be better and quicker. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110 running a...
  3. Windows update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update problem: Hi Microsoft. I am trying to update my pc and every time the download gets completed and I am unable to install the update, while installing it says that the update has been failed and when I check my update history it shows an different error code...
  4. Printing Problems After Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Problems After Windows 10 Updates: My Printer HP LaserJet P1505 prints reduced size of a page: the left and bottom margins are increased, despite the preview of the page is normal. I reinstalled the printer using Support HP, but it did not help. Until updating to the last version 20H2 of Windows 10 in last...
  5. Problems after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after most recent update: Firstly, I'm not the most computer savvy, but windows forced an update on me today and things seem very wrong with my computer now. Not even sure which subreddit I should be in for help so I'm trying a few. New update kept taking over, full-screen asking to either update now...
  6. Windows 10 Blackscreen Update problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Blackscreen Update problem: i had a problem opening my pc when i open it it turned blackscreen that happen to me after i update my pc please i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blackscreen-update-problem/ac6bceb5-451b-483d-9e1c-0ef5291e0f1c
  7. Problems after updates, laptop freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after updates, laptop freezes: On January 13, I received 2 updates: January 12, 2021-KB4598242, respectively windows malicious software removal tool x64 - v5.85 KB890830.After that, my laptop has moments when it freezes and no longer responds to any commands.In order to be able to reuse the laptop, I have...
  8. OS update build 19042.746 problem

OS update build 19042.746 problem: After updating to OS build 19042.746 version 20h2 My pc when I switch it on turns itself off then starts back up and goes to BIOS on start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-update-build-19042746-problem/b1a497cb-5f2d-49b6-a37c-d79bbed68924
  9. Windows 10 Update Problem, Error Code 0x8007000d

Windows 10 Update Problem, Error Code 0x8007000d: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I got problem while updating windows 10, I tried to use DISM restore health but same problem occurred, Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-problem-error-code-0x8007000d/4416cd7c-365e-4abf-9fad-92b6f1269d23
  10. Windows updates problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows updates problem: I cannot search for windows updates and when trying methods of how to fix it I found that my pc has damaged files after using the / scannow command in the powershell. I don't know but I think it is related to the fact that a few months ago I downloaded a file that installed...